Home Forums Thelema Thelema RPSTOVAL and the I Ching

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

dom
    Participant

AC was directed to attribute the I Ching to the letters of the English alphabet. May be a key to the elusive message.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  dom.

Shiva
    Participant

No he wasn’t. He was duirected to “attribute new symbols. He picked some combination of O, +, and -, that is, a dot, a solid line, and a broken line. These are NOT the Trigrams of the I Ching. They were formed into Liber Trigrammaton, which he said was “not satisfactory,” or words to that effect.

Trigrammaton is a lousy Liber that has no practical application. It’s called a “Holy Book,” but it’s essentially worthless. And initiates are expected to memorize this nonsense?

the_real_simon_iff
    Participant

Sometimes it would be cool to just have a LIKE button.

dom
    Participant

@shiva

Like i said to that waitress in the Indian restaurant the other night; “Come on, show us your sauces”.

mal
    Participant

RPSTOVAL

4 groups paired by shape: RP SO TL VA

2 groups of Curved/Straight lines: RPSO / TVAL

With these two groupings some combinations can be made.

In the one shown below, pairs are placed across from each other to the eight points. RPSO to the cardinal cross. TVAL to the quarter X. Trigrams are attributed by appearance and various associations to the letters. (For example, the shape of the letter A resembles a mountain peak. O the Sun. S a river. R the sound of thunder.)

As it may pertain to new symbols attributed to the English letters: a trigram arraignment such as this could be an indication of a syncretic mystery that could be solved by finding various world systems which make attributions to the alphabet. Once all letters have a coherent collection of attributions the structure could possibly be reduced to create a new system of symbols.

Comment Class B “Athene Arraignment” as 6=5

This isn’t expounding.

Tiger
    Participant

Perhaps not exactly a Lemurian feat
    but perhaps an incarnation
    of vast arrays
    pulled through

and attributed compositional structures
    the sexagram onto

the tree of life

The Adept that managed that
    remarkable

nice one mal

elitemachinery
    Participant

@dom youre good at keeping the bullshit moving on this site sorta like the clown at the rodeo…post something stupid and the bulls start coming for you..

..and here is some of my bullshit:

Here is my explanation of the Cipher of Liber Al vel Legis (The Book of the Law) aka Riddle Al aka the Riddle of Aiwass:

The letters in the cipher constitute an anagram. If you remember, Aleister Crowley’s Book of the Law states:

“Aye! Listen to the numbers and the words.”

There are no words just letters. Hence, an anagram.

An anagram also appears to be suggested in the following passage from the Book of the Law:

AL III,47: “This book shall be translated into all tongues: but always with the original in the writing of the Beast; for in the chance shape of the letters and their position to one another: in these are mysteries that no Beast shall divine. Let him not seek to try: but one cometh after him, whence I say not, who shall discover the Key of it all…” – The Book of the Law

The solution to the riddle of Aiwass aka Riddle Al aka the Cipher of Liber Al vel Legis (Book of the Law) is:

(original) 4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y x 24 89 R P S T O V A L

(solution) 4 6 3 8 V A R 2 4 G L O B A L 3 Y x 24 89 P O S T M A R K

ABK ALGMOR RPSTOVAL = an anagram. “Listen to the number and the words”

ABK ALGMOR RPSTOVAL = VAR GLOBAL POSTMARK

Again for comparison:

A B K A L G M O R R P S T O V A L

V A R G L O B A L P O S T M A R K

“..in these are mysteries that no Beast shall divine. Let him not seek to try: but one cometh after him, whence I say not, who shall discover the Key of it all…” – The Book of the Law

The Key of it all:

Aleister In Wonderland

I am

I was

I am Aiwass

Aleister In Wonderland & through the Looking Glass

aiwass gif

(press ctrl + F5 to reload animated gif)

(abbreviated version of source: aleisterinwonderland.com blog viewable on archive.org)

dom
    Participant

VAR GLOBAL POSTMARK

‘Var’ is a word?

Y’know Liber Al seems to be in olde English i.e. Shakespearian English which is a structure that the Britsih would for some reason discard but the Germans kept e.g.

du hast = thou hast

Take that bullsh1t and roll with it. Why not? Anagrams are fun i guess.

ignant666
    Participant

david/dom as the rodeo clown of lashtal is very good indeed, elitemachinery.

For the benefit of UK readers, and others who may lack the cultural benefits of being from the US of A:

However, david takes this round on points: “VAR” is not a word, and you are playing the same game you rightly sneered at when i pointed it out in the recent shenanigans as to Viv Stanshall’s name- making anagrams while leaving the inconvenient letters out.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@dom said:

Take that bullsh1t and roll with it. Why not? Anagrams are fun i guess.

Thanks for the kind words.

As I “roll with it” I suppose some form of success will be needed..

BoTL quotes:

ch.3 v.11

Thou shalt have danger & trouble.

ch.3 v.46

Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much! Them that seek to entrap thee, to overthrow thee, them attack without pity or quarter; & destroy them utterly.

ch.3 v.46

I will bring you to victory & joy: I will be at your arms in battle & ye shall delight to slay. Success is your proof; courage is your armour; go on, go on, in my strength; & ye shall turn not back for any!

ch.3 v.63-69

Let him come through the first ordeal, & it will be to him as silver.
    Through the second, gold.
    Through the third, stones of precious water.
    Through the fourth, ultimate sparks of the intimate fire.
    Yet to all it shall seem beautiful. Its enemies who say not so, are mere liars.
    There is success.

@dom said:

‘Var’ is a word?

@ignant666 said:

However, david takes this round on points: “VAR” is not a word, and you are playing the same game you rightly sneered at when i pointed it out in the recent shenanigans as to Viv Stanshall’s name- making anagrams while leaving the inconvenient letters out.

No letters left out Sir, there are many definitions of var available in the Borg. Here is an image I posted in another thread while explaining my solution:

var

dom
    Participant

Well if the reincarnation of Crowley says I’m a clown then hey i must be!

Ignant666 we all (four of us) know about your mental RPSTOVAL scotoma. Try and Stalinistically edit it out of The Book why don’t you.

Anyway “var” is a word? Ok cool.

ignant666
    Participant

Ignant666 we all (four of us) know about your mental RPSTOVAL scotoma. Try and Stalinistically edit it out of The Book why don’t you.

Huh? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? You do realize i was agreeing with you, right, david?

I have a mental “blind spot” as to the AL cipher, or the RPSTOVAL part of it? How so and wherefor?

It is true that i have pointed out that our drive-by lunatics almost invariably claim to have a cipher-solution. It is also true that i have said that the solution Paul has often hinted at (but never quite spelled out clearly enough for my slow and cloddish intellect) is the only remotely plausible “decoding” i’ve heard.

How do these comments (the only ones i can recall making in 12 or so years here) demonstrate a “scotoma” as to this topic, let alone a desire to “Stalinistically edit [the cipher] out of The Book”?

.+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+.

elitemachinery:

“Variable” is a word. “Variation” is also a word. “Various” is yet another word. “VAR” is not the same as any of them, as you surely know as an anagram-practitioner. Claiming “VAR” is a word is cheating in anagram-making.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  ignant666.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@dom said:

@ignant666 said:

It is true that i have pointed out that our drive-by lunatics almost invariably claim to have a cipher-solution.

I can appreciate that Lashtal is a tough crowd and anything worth it’s salt is worth being tested. So @ignant666 is doing a good job of that and scaring away the faint of heart like a barking dog at the temple of doom. In fact if this was some new age forum with a bunch of wackos who will believe anything not only would I not be here but i’d think you guys are the crazy ones.

@ignant666 said:

“Variable” is a word. “Variation” is also a word. “Various” is yet another word. “VAR” is not the same as any of them, as you surely know as an anagram-practitioner. Claiming “VAR” is a word is cheating in anagram-making.

Your vote of “nay” is duly noted Sir. No one is “cheating” this is simply decoding a message from Aiwass. Var is an abbreviated word much like etc is a word, an abbreviation of et cetera. Both are common enough to be included in Merriam Webster’s dictionary:

etc

It is not lost on me that as I grabbed this screen-cap a few minutes ago the words Pansexual, Symbiote, Charlatan, and Lowlife are all trending hehe. Funny shyte.

This isn’t the time or place but for those interested you can search through my posts to see a more in depth explanation of my solution.

The cypher I believe is important but it’s kind of a red herring that distracts people. It’s simply a tracking code designed to identify the receiver of a message.

“Success” will come as part of a larger context. The “key of it all” is:

Aleister In Wonderland

“Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!”

Definition of word:
    1 a (1) : a speech sound or series of speech sounds that symbolizes and communicates a meaning..
    b (1) : a written or printed character or combination of characters representing a spoken word..

Tiger
    Participant

utterance speech synthesis

mal
    Participant

Adding this development of the Tao to the I-Ching using the 2 Athene groupings.

OTO is prominent in the Tao symbol. A suitable association for the generative mystery.
    The motion of yang in the trigrams for LASTAL is notable.

1z Viv Su23AriMo23Cap

There’s Rams and Goats too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.