Home Forums Community Stuff Side Issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author

mayet
    Participant

@christiLibrany You mentioned directed energy weapons, do you want to tie that into the LAM/alien topic?
    @shiva No. That’s a side issue.

Directed energy weapons as such were not readily available Crowley time except I would say harnessed to a point by the powers due to the powers being in power. AKA secret societies of Magick alchemists

Today even gooborg tells a different story. Many are utilized and more being discovered day by day..

Other than stories on google, I have heard of people sitting in rooms where they feel as if they are being pinpointed by “energy” to the point of passing out and so they step out side to nature and it stops. This wasn’t being in a stale room or overpowering electrical room either from what I heard them say.

Looking at this in a macrocosm microcosm perspective, the possibilities are endless for control and mind control.

What energy weapons do you know of that has been used or is used today to control or power. ???

How would you say Magick is being used with this?

Does astrology have any impact and why?

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  mayet.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by  mayet. Reason: Edited For Ed
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by  mayet.

christibrany
    Participant

@mayet Great questions.

RE energy being harnessed by magick alchemists, Franz Bardon has some nice stories about how a ‘black lodge’ (maybe the Fraternitas Saturni?) used a weapon against him and other enemy magicians. It was a device that harnessed their group energy and directed it, perhaps causing heart attacks etc. This was in his book ‘Frabato’ (recommended).

RE what energy weapons do we/I know of that has (sic) been used to control (people): This fascinating story was in the news fairly recently, they are currently doing the ol’ damage control by directing the plebs towards ‘auditory’ weapons when in fact this was most likely microwave and higher in frequency: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Nnow they are saying this: https://www.livescience.com/66002-brain-changes-cuban-embassy-attacks.html

From microwave to ‘sonic’

I would hazard a guess that certain mind-states brought about by ritual and or meditation can direct forces/energy via magick in a somewhat similar way to what technology can do.

I believe astrology per say would not have an effect so much as actual solar/stellar influences in regards to various types and levels or radiation and electromagnetic flux at certain times. Solar flares affect our electrical grid for example.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  christibrany. Reason: spellin'

Shiva
    Participant

m: What energy weapons do you know of that has been used or is used today to control or power. ???

Sonic weapons are used on the “other side’s” embassies, and heaven knows where else. 5G is said to be dangerous, and even though I have a rich background in radio transmission, it is dated, because 800 MHz was the “top end” of the usable frequencies available back in the 60s. Military-Industrial transmitters are keyed to various human disorder frequencies (skin itching/inflammation, nausea, disordered thinking, loose bowels, you name it): this stuff was used in the Gulf war, and some people think we’re being hit by it today.

How would you say Magick is being used with this?

“Every act is a magickal act.” If it’s meant to control the masses, it’s action by the dark (material) forces. If it’s the dark, military-industrial-banking complex, then the dark side of ritual magic is said to be at its core.

Does astrology have any impact and why?

Astrology can be applied or ignored according to your interest(s). Another thing to watch is the Earth’s frequency, at
    https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/

The Official .gov Space Weather can be tracked at
    https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/communities/space-weather-enthusiasts

Unusual phenomena alerts (geomagnetic storms, solar plasma winds, etc) can be caught at
    https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/news

Dangerous and demonic frequencies within one’s home can be detected by a decent multi-band frequency detector … about $108 over at eBay. The most dangerous item in our home is the microwave oven.

To measure the 5G stuff, one would need a more sophisticated (and expensive) receiver (as compared to the handheld eBay doo-dad).

We’re getting hit from the exterior by humans and space itself. There are a few protective remedies (magical instrument for the New World Order.

Is there a scientifically-generated frequency above 220MHz?
    I’m a’gin it!
    Oh, Frater Shiva, how unworthy are your sentiments.
    D’ya wan a zap of current?

cs: a ‘black lodge’ … used a weapon against him and other enemy magicians.

This is the same old crap that Shamanic Sorcerers are always doing to their rivals. It’s all Outer Order shenanigans upted now to the “New Age,” where physics is magick, et reversum.

ignant666
    Participant

Shiva et al: NB that

1) sound Hz have nothing whatever to do with radio Hz except digits, and that

2) sonic effects sufficient to mess with objects larger than a teacup or wineglass require almost unimaginable levels of power, and amps and transducers/”speakers” far beyond anything civilian audio tech knows anything about, able to handle that power and not blow up before the target wall/distant human ear/whatever does.

Remember the inverse square law, and the implications for “action at a distance” employing sound.

The Cuban embassy stuff is intriguing and real, but almost certainly not the result of some sort of “sound weapon”.

The late lamented Sister Alrah claimed her uncle blew up walls with loudspeakers in the British Army. I considered her claim about her uncle to be a totally loony, and certainly false, claim, and have the same opinion of this idea of “sonic weapons”.

i have owned a lot of powerful PAs, and have enjoyed torturing my NYC loft neighbors who liked to stay up late doing ecstasy and playing ping-pong with early-morning Xian broadcasting, with the volume on 11 (while i went out to brunch with the dog and wife), but that is the extent of sonic weapons i’ll believe in.

Also there was a restaurant across the way from my current house that had a cover band playing like Eagles covers on their terrace every weekend, until i realized my 150 watt guitar amp on my front porch, connected to the laptop and playing Crass songs, and the intro to “Iron Man” (and only the intro) by Sabbath OVER AND OVER AND OVER REALLY FUCKING LOUD, WAY LOUDER THAN THE BAND, worked better than calling the cops. I realized i could see the cops coming from way further up the road than they could, and turn down my music before The Man got there, just like they had been.

They broke first, and got a new manager soon after, for some reason.

The cops told me that the restaurant people said that “that old punk rock asshole with the flags” was drowning out their band, and upsetting their customers, but that they (the cops) never observed me doing so, and to please be considerate of my neighbors with the giant amp on my porch. Since most of the other neighbors were on the street or on their porches laughing their asses off at the time, i felt i was on secure ground.

[i have to admit to a certain very immature gratification (what with being 60 and whatnot) that when the cops in my town hear “that old punk rock asshole with the flags”, they have no doubt whatever whose door to knock on.]

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  ignant666.

christibrany
    Participant

@ignant666 ..next on Noise Wars an unsuspecting restauranteur is about to get the shock of his life…

RE microwave and higher (UHF etc) frequency weapons, there is a lot of evidence for those, but yes I agree not much evidence for weapons in the sonic range unless you want to include good old fashioned Psyop propaganda broadcasts.
    See: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14250-microwave-ray-gun-controls-crowds-with-noise/

V2K or voice to skull technology (‘a voice in your head/voice of god’) has already been implemented in the civilian range by ad companies, and this way back in 2007

See:https://adage.com/article/news/hear-voices-ad/122491
    ‘An A&E Billboard ‘Whispers’ a Spooky Message Audible Only in Your Head in Push to Promote Its New ‘Paranormal’ Program’
    I notice there is no explanation of the technology but I remember reading a patent in how it is in the microwave freq. range.

Again, these are all in the public domain so I am sure we have microwave and higher frequency weapons/technology for both broadcasting ‘silent’ sound as well as even controlling behaviour.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  christibrany.

christibrany
    Participant

Whatever happened to Alrah?

ignant666
    Participant

Paul banned her, as i recall, for being a transphobic loony.

But she was so many separate and distinct kinds of loony i’m not sure why she got banned that last time. And vitriolic and hateful with it.

That one was at least like the third or fourth time she got banned, as Paul tolerated her each time it became clear that new poster “X” was the same crazy woman he had ban-hammered so many times before.

Until, once again, she proved intolerable, even to the praeternaturally tolerant Paul (blessings be upon him, and may rose-petals be strewn in his path, and pints handed to him upon entry to all places whatever!)

That is why some at first thought mayet/Pegasus was the new Alrah persona, being a slightly less-than-entirely-hinged woman who might be hiding her Britishness by claiming to be Ozzie.

But i think we all are convinced mayet is a much-less-crazy-than-Alrah (not that this is a very high bar), real Australian woman by now. And certainly more interesting and less annoying.

And we love you, mayet, BTW. The Thoth card overlays are new, original, and real.

christibrany
    Participant

So many loonies 🙂 I am a harmless one.

Or rather, the real loonies don’t think that they are loony.

I like the Ta Hooty overlays too.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Talking of loonies, don’t you think that this and the accompanying LAM/alien thread from which it sprang appear to be gradually morphing into what the long lost Los of sainted memory would probably skeptically label a veritable cornucopia of super-natural nutso ooky-kookiness — or even worse?

All this, and Finnegans Wake too!

Cup running over,
    N Joy

ignant666
    Participant

“Morphing into”?

Also, i think the exact, and even more applicable, phrase from our late lamented brother The Phallus Of A Goat And The Hand Of A Hanged Man Simultaneously, the S.’. H.’. Fra. Loss, 8=3 (PBUH), is “ookey-spookey spacemen and goblins stuff”.

Fra. Los, 8=3, annoying Phallus Of A Goat though he was, had his uses, and i say this as late Brevet Brigadier General of the “Grand Army of Gullible Thelema”, who defeated the traitor “Skeptical Thelema Army” in the late conflict.

Like the Confederates driven off to Brazil to keep slaves for a few more years, our Departed Master has moved to the greener and more idiot-tolerant pastures of reddit/Thelema, where they also hate and revile him, and think he is an idiot (even kids like that can see through his “8=3” claims?!?).

Quelle surprise! Quelle coincidence!“, as Ionesco’s two main characters put it in La cantatrice chauve, after meeting by chance on a train and discovering, to their great mutual astonishment, that they had been married to each other for many years, and slept in the same bed every night.

ignant666
    Participant

Added: Note that thread instigator or at least major abettor Fra. Shiva is both at least 8=3, and also completely nuts.

This a common combination, which might give one to think, or stop doing that, if one were really smart.

Also for a tall, skinny, frail 79 year old man he is remarkably hard to hit (only slap-boxing among friends, kids, with no mal intent, no need to get upset).

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
    A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
    Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire [or else sent to reddit/Thelema- ignant note].
    Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. [Matthew 7:16-20]

christibrany
    Participant

Hey! RE the tech. aspect I provided hard actual evidence of already-occurred practical application! So that’s not ooky spooky, just because the ‘spooks’ use it.

@ignant666 I don’t use reddit but where is Los in it, innit?

Fruitbat Kommando over and out.

ignant666
    Participant

On reddit, he is “Los”, with 8=3 appended to all posts. At least the brother is not hiding.

Be sure to search out the post where S.’. H.’. Fra. Los, 8=3, makes his ridiculous claim to have a real-world “terrestrial” PhD, after a poster mockingly says he has a “PhD” from the “Invisible College”.

This “Invisible College” “PhD” was based, just like Fra. Los’ equally-“Invisible College” “8=3”, on self-recognition, with zero exams, zero study, and zero writing or actual work, unlike those phony academic PhDs from terrestrial universities, and those phony A.’. A.’. 8=3s recognized by people they have actually met in “real life” (such as it is).

S.’. H.’. Fra. Los’ efforts to dig his way out of what the kids used to call getting “t0t@lly pwned” are as amusing as a bug stuck with a pin is to an 8 year old boy.

mayet
    Participant

@ignant666 But i think we all are convinced mayet is a much-less-crazy-than-Alrah (not that this is a very high bar), real Australian woman by now. And certainly more interesting and less annoying.

And we love you, mayet, BTW. The Thoth card overlays are new, original, and real.

I don’t know whether you realize how much this means to me. How much you all mean to me..
    I don’t mean for validation, I can Vis sect myself and know if my work is of value and therefore of validation.

Thank you.. I appreciate your words It DOES mean so much to me as respect between beings and in “groups” especially here

I got the message to wake up on June 2 last year. (awesome astrology chart for that day).. I have been on the net since the 90’s and other than a short stint early in the millennium which soon got slapped down, I haven’t looked AGAIN at the spiritual side of life’s questions. Anyway, Im not bitter, for every bit of suppression I suffered, I learned so much in other areas that I wouldn’t of, had I been free to follow the esoteric path earlier... THEREFORE it is how it is BECAUSE

when I woke up I soon realized how amazing the net was for Crowley’s work. All of a sudden, I suddenly saw it everywhere, the groups, websites, records, works…..no more wasted trips to the library …. I didn’t want to be everywhere, active all over with many..I wanted to do this the ways of ME… I really wanted This here… what I consider the masters to work with and communicate with.

master1 /ˈmɑːstə/ (* A Mast *steady, rising, central, balance,)
    noun 1. in charge of an organization or group.
    adjective 1. having or showing very great skill or proficiency. 2. principal. – synonyms: principal, main, chief, leading, prime, predominant, foremost, great, grand, most important, biggest verb 1.acquire complete knowledge or skill in (a subject, technique, or art).
    synonyms: learn, learn thoroughly, become proficient in, know inside out, know backwards, become expert in, acquire, pick up, grasp, understand More 2.overcome. “I managed to master my fears” synonyms: overcome, get the better of, get a grip on, get over, gain mastery over; “I managed to master my fears”

not sure on what date I originally joined this forum it was around then, The universe kept sending me here. From people whining on facebook groups about Lashtal with their butthurt to gooborg whiners, every time I looked for an answer or researched something Lashtal beamed at me.
    So I after looking around, I chose the best house with the best view in my book and I have plonked myself here, set up my comfy chair near the window where i can see everything everywhere and although I can be a ghostly spirit in the corner I am also a loud McLeod in the middle.

When I say masters, I mean it in the above ways. For just as I am a “baby” newly finding feet, I am also an old “Crone” with unique knowledge to share discuss feedback… so I’ll cook you a great meal but you can wash your own clothes, Im likely to forget about them for a week while I am chasing rainbows or you may find them bleached on their return and that would be after you have reminded me a few times…..

I am who I am. That, I never pretend… it’s an awesome ponderance actually….. the sum of the whole…the being that is me and how different that being is to others and why… my mind never gets bored, there is always an aspect of “because” to chase down and examine with my little computerized microscope.. it’s usb.. I’m not .. that IS a connection and that’s a whole new “be-cause” to chase down..

It has been a roller coaster 12 months however I can say this ………. in the many times per day, every day where i question/ed my sanity, not once have I ever questioned my sanity….The one person I do trust is me, hence I haven’t gone jumping abysses, not because Im not up to it because I’m having a phat time learning what I am learning and opening these new packages of growth.. looking around, seeing who is who is the zoo and what the really real is…There will be no killing of Cain… no rush… I’ll know when it’s time..

I am crazy because….. and thanks goes to Thelema and Aleister for the reason….. which is .. because I can be….and I can be me. no glass ceiling, no instruction books to say how it’s done, no degrees…Just the me I AM.. lol.. I’ve been working with LAM for days and dr suess keeps coming to mind… and I am Lam I am I am…

saying that I think LAM is that .. the HGA, Crowleys ultimate Crowley and as I have seen in my work, an entrance to the universe already in, as such.. as I showed in my 33 degrees of water –
    the layers of Thoth “Just ice/water/steam” LAM puts the doorway there.. and the doorway is you/the self. to put that doorway there, each being needs a spark to ignite. I guess that’s where my work comes in.. not just for me, hopefully for others following the wily paths….

Be sure to search out the post where S.’. H.’. Fra. Los, 8=3, makes his ridiculous claim to have a real-world “terrestrial” PhD, after a poster mockingly says he has a “PhD” from the “Invisible College”.

This “Invisible College” “PhD” was based, just like Fra. Los’ equally-“Invisible College” “8=3”, on self-recognition, with zero exams, zero study, and zero writing or actual work, unlike those phony academic PhDs from terrestrial universities, and those phony A.’. A.’. 8=3s recognized by people they have actually met in “real life” (such as it is).

the decoded 33 degrees of water, fire, earth and air… makes 231 of which 132 zodiac 99 planet FIELD… with the visual Layers of Thoth and the written Mayet System which is a double, the left and the right, the backwards to forward and the forward to backwards, the yin and the yang and the balance …. makes it 462 ..
    hmm that’s interesting 462-44 is 418….. ….. the 418 is the point where gravity or attraction .. tips the balance ..
    the spin begins and and and like a flower

however I never have classified it as “work” … work denotes shit i don’t want to do …. this fixing non working stuff… just like Pi is non working and loses… the square in the circle failed.. its a tau thing…

(3 or so hours later)

like this and there is so much more opening.. earth/air play with 11’s

[Moderator’s Note: Copyright image removed (Thoth deck)…]

=======================

footnote
    Degrees from A ∴ A ∴ denote having to join something, pay fees, be uniform, go to meetings.. obey.. controlled ….already…. nah thanks…that would be being something I”M not… This here now is my world my terms my word on that … *dances .. ok back to yoga now my brainbeing has finished all that

and as my SIL (son in law) just said when he walked in “blessings be to thee this day”
    all that bugger wanted was just a cigarette lol

backwards and forwards

I might go check los out lol.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  mayet.
    • This reply was modified 5 days, 10 hours ago by  lashtal.

christibrany
    Participant

@mayet

you said ‘Degrees from A ∴ A ∴ denote having to join something, pay fees, be uniform, go to meetings.. obey.. controlled ….already…. nah thanks…that ‘

ACTUALLY, the reason that AC founded the above group was because he too was against the things you mention.
    The above group has no fees, and there are no meetings or group work.
    All there is, is personal work, then one ‘superior’ above you who tests you in what you have learnt, so you can advance grades. That’s it!
    That’s the beauty of it, no in-fighting or politics. Generally speaking.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • The topic ‘Side Issue’ is closed to new replies.