Home Forums Administration LAShTAL.COM Problems and Suggestions Sidereal zodiac thread not loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AbulDiz
    Participant

When I try to jump to the most recent post on the sidereal zodiac thread from the link on the side of the homepage all I get is:-

Is the Sidereal Zodiac, compatible with ‘Thelemic time’ or ‘Thelemic calendar’?
    Home › Forums › Thelema › Astrology › Is the Sidereal Zodiac, compatible with ‘Thelemic time’ or ‘Thelemic calendar’?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Jamie J Barter 1 day, 2 hours ago.
    You must be logged-in to reply to this topic

Not sure why this is happening.

Michael Staley
    Participant

I have noticed this for the last couple of days. My workaround has been to click on ‘Astrology’ as the last element of the hierarchical thread path (highlighted in blue’), and then to select the thread from the list of threads presented. However, I’m assuming that there is a bug here.

AbulDiz
    Participant

That works thank you Mr Staley, being congenitally lazy I’ve grown accustomed to using the short cuts on the homepage, hopefully the admins will find a fix.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

I have found that it only seems to affect the last three posts – i.e. if you click on wellread’s last post for it on the home page, you can get to it straight thataway and then scroll down. Unfortunately, with this post wellread’s will have descended to the bottom of the heap so after that you might have to try something else. Or go “the long way round”.

Shortcuttishly yours,
    Norma N Joy Conquest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.