Spring birds

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

Home Forums Community Stuff Spring birds

• Author

Tiger
    Participant

Happy Spring Equinox !

Giving thanks to the oats in the horse shit that brought the birds back to play early
    and of course
    all you light bearers refracting light !

i don’t take happy pills so it must be the full moon or somethin

ignant666
    Participant

Tiger is not the first to notice this important allegory:

Pretty little boidies
    Picking in the toidies!

(RAW, Schrodinger’s Cat, https://www.e-reading.club/chapter.php/71400/83/Wilson_-_Schrodingers_Cat_Trilogy.html)

Happy spring to all!

Shiva
    Participant

T: i don’t take happy pills so it must be the full moon or somethin

Somethin’ … right. The Schumann Resonance (SR) (the Earth’s frequency … which is supposed to be 7.83 Hz (cycles per second) just peaked at 120 Hz, with a 24-hour zzzaaapp! of extremely intense electrical activity.

When the SR zooms up like this, some people begin to exhibit insanity. Others are picking up euphoria.

You can follow the SR on a daily basis at https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/

christibrany
    Participant

Tiger (rowr) beat me to it 🙂
    Blessings of the Equinox to all the LAShTAL fraters et sorores. Here in US Mountain Standard Time
    the equinox will occur at approx 1558 hours.

The song ‘Rockin’ Robin’ comes to mind. tweet tweet tweet.

93 93/93

christibrany
    Participant

RE The schumann residence sic 🙂 isn’t the only reason it is temporarily spiking, because there is more solar radiation and more lightning activity? I don’t see how this would necessarily effect consciousness. But I do hear that it effects things like heart rate and blood pressure.

ignant666
    Participant

Shiva: the site you link to cites a recent spike to 35 Hz, not 120.

Although EM waves are not sound waves, 120 Hz of planetary resonance is high enough it might be audible to many, just as some can hear various electrical devices that are not supposed to make sounds. So this seemed implausible to me.

Thank you for making me aware of this interesting phenomenon though.

Shiva
    Participant

Ig: … cites a recent spike to 35 Hz, not 120

Oh, you have to read down through the fine print for the past 2 or 3 days. There’s a 120 in there somewhere … I specifically noted that because I was told (by voice)(and not my angel’s) that the recent spike was 131. Some say the changeover/event/quantum will occur at 135. Anyway, I cut my post down to the printed 120.

I’m not pushing or imprimaturizing this stuff. I only know this (which I learned in medical school): The frequency of the Earth is (supposed to be) 7.83 Hz. When astronauts first went up (out of the 7.83 zone), they came back sick. So they put a 7.83 Hz generator in their capsules (about 1.5″ diameter, 58″ thick, black plastic case). They stopped getting “space sickness.”

We only started tracking this resonance recently. Here’s the correspondences we noted. With the big, long-lasting (24 hour) waves of 20 Hz or up, our older dog gets sick, I end up in the emergency room (just the first wave … I now have medication to withstand the subsequent [stronger] waves), and every high-ranking member of a certain school of thought caught serious medical symptoms … all of which resolved after the resonance wave subsided.

Lower-ranking members of this same network (i.e., the outer order) did not require medical attention. Nor did they notice anything particularly noticeable. I am not making any claims here or attempting to explain or philosophize any particular paradigm. This has merely been cause & effect data transfer.

I do, however, recommend (to those who are interested at all in this matter) that the SR site (or another like it) be regularly monitored, with one’s peripheral vision tuned in to perceived illness or stress during the stronger waves.

belmurru
    Participant

Hmmm…

“3/17 13:00 UTC – Looks like that with the powerful 120 Hz peak at about 12 UTC the impressive activity of the last one and half day is ending.
    “3/17 10:00 UTC – It is massive massive, period. Such huge activity did happen before but there is the feeling this time is different. A lot of things suggest we are in a phase of great changes, something that we are probably going to see, all, awaken or not. Since our last update at midnight UTC the average amplitude has been way above 100 Hz. The massive spike happened at 2 UTC and reached 150 Hz, followed by 5 more, 3 at about 120 and 2 at 110 Hz.
    “3/17 00:30 UTC – We are back at 85 Hz after 3.5 hours where the amplitude, and the Planet herself, “took a breath” below 30 Hz. It is still “Total White”. We are at [-2], just to remember, and the ones that want to look can see it.
    “3/16 23:59 UTC -This is the recap until now, timings are UTC.

From 12:30 to 13:30 above 120 Hz – Peak 130 Hz
    From 13:30 to 14:00 above 70 Hz
    From 14:00 to 15:30 above 55 Hz
    From 15:30 to 18:00 above 75 Hz – Peak 105 Hz
    From 18:00 to 19:00 above 52 Hz
    From 18:00 to 23:00 above 26 Hz – Peak 50 Hz”

ignant666
    Participant

You are of course right, and i should have scrolled further, but was just reading the part for the Equinox.

Fascinating, and i am glad i’m made of such drossy stuff as to notice no effects from these fluctuations.

Shiva
    Participant

I went back to school (like I advised others) and re-read the fine print.

It was March 17, and the spike/burst was 150. Everybody stands corrected, including me and my source.

I believe the Sky is Falling. Here’s an extract from the SR site:

3/17 10:00 UTC – It is massive massive, period. Such huge activity did happen before but there is the feeling this time is different. A lot of things suggest we are in a phase of great changes, something that we are probably going to see, all, awaken or not. Since our last update at midnight UTC the average amplitude has been way above 100 Hz. The massive spike happened at 2 UTC and reached 150 Hz, followed by 5 more, 3 at about 120 and 2 at 110 Hz.

Yesterday’s entry included this:

3/20 17:00 UTC – Not much to add to the morning report, the activity slowed down, as predictable. We shall see if the Equinox and other expected events could have an influence leading to another increase. The Earth is not just a piece of rock in space and the Schumann Resonance we are monitoring is not just a little known frequency, we will all know more probably soon.

My recommendation is for protection revolves around pyramidal tinfoil hats and sacrifices (of one’s self, of course) to Agni, the Lord of Fire.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Shiva.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@shiva :

Some say the changeover/event /quantum will occur at 135.

Who might some of these some be? (The same some who said we would be in for a supermassive changeover / event at the end of the Mayan calendar back in 2012? I was wondering when the next ‘event’ would be…)

And do you know what is the nature of this ‘quantum’ / event / changeover which will occur at 135 – I mean, 150+ ? (We’re spoilt for choice really, anything from the Rapture itself to a shift in the magnetic poles or disappearance of the jet / gulf stream…)

With compliments of the season (apocalyptically yours),
    Norma N Joy Conquest

Shiva
    Participant

JB: Who might some of these some be?

Most of the “some” are fakirs, fonies, and fabulously hysterical. Certain Alternative News Sites (ANS = 111 = my actual physical address number) are “more correct” than others; this means they don’t get caught in false prophecy, which is a burning offense.

Out of the swamp and the circus, we have found two seemingly reliable sources, and I’ve heard there’s a third, but cannot confirm him as yet. The 135 idiot was wrong … right? we hit 150, and I don’t see any changes, do you? The reliable sources are Alfred webrs and The unknown Light Warrior.

And do you know what is the nature of this ‘quantum’ / event / changeover which will occur at 135

135 has been exposed. Nobody knows the Changeover number … or even if the SR frequency is really related to the Hundredth Monkey.

Personally, I don’t know nuthin’ … I just deal with what’s in front of me.

Shiva
    Participant

P,S. “We are still waiting to see what the two solar flares from the past few days will cause for activity at Earth but yet another solar feature throws itself in the mix today: a coronal hole solar wind stream!”

That was for March 20. If you’re interested in this sort of Spring Thing (wasn’t euphoria part of the Original Topic?), can tune in at: https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/news

I have encountered a few (very few) folks who are getting euphoric during these SR flare-up. I wonder if the Solar Flares and Winds are causing the continuing acceleation of the Schumann Resonance? Are there any of you 5th ray Scientists out there?

Tiger
    Participant

sometimes on occasion
    i aspire to the
    techno wizard sorcery
    or just plain bump into
    waves and frequencies
    coming
    from within and without

so its nice to try to be
    aware of whats about

sort out
    tune and hook in
    initiate
    those of consequence

Tiger
    Participant

@shiva
    Rudolf Steiner 5th ray Scientist Ray ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.