Home Forums Community Contacts Stele maker in the U.K.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

james araman
    Participant

Does anyone know how to reach the U.K. based stele maker called Kingdom of Shadows. He used to sell on Etsy but has recently disappeared from that site. He used to make miniature Stele of Revealings.

james araman
    Participant

Shiva
    Participant

There has been a lot of fuss about Stele makers over the years. The usual scenario (the modus operandi) seems to be that some gifted artists started selling Steles. No problem there (except the one I cite below). Then we (LAShTALians) start getting posts about “Where’s XYZ? I sent him money 6 months ago. He emailed his apology and said it would be forthcoming. No Stele. No more email responses. Sigh and doom.”

Buying a Stele is like conducting an illicit deal in a dark alleyway.

It is my understanding that an initiate must make his own instruments and Stele. If you are crippled, or have no manual dexterity, or are blind (I’m halfway there), then outside assistance might be needed. In Solar Lodge, we had full-size photos in grayscale issued to every member. They were expected (but not required) to color it and seal it in glass or plexiglass. The following could be used: Colored pencils, colored markers (highlighters), paint of any kind.

Recently, I had a miniature Stele in a glass frame. I don’t know where it is now, but that’s not the point.

The point is, you must do your own work. Says so in Book 4. [image of Shiva thumping Book 4].

Some folks here disagree with me and 4 (4 and I). Of course, they will surely burn in hell for eternity. Oops, sorry. That slipped over from that other thread where hell is a major feature.

But then, maybe your not an initiate … but simply a worshiper or an art collector. In that case, I encourage you onward with the admonition to be careful with your money. Paying ahead of the painting can be hazardous to your cache.

Even AC, who (in his higher aspect) wrote Book 4 was known to have chemists mix his Abramelin Oil, and approached drug companies for formulations of Mescaline. Well, we can’t blame him for that last one; Mescaline is very, very hard to synthesize. I know. I tried it. Over and over. As my project in Organic Chemistry, back when Mescaline was legal. It didn’t work. The specific gravity of my product didn’t match that of Mescaline in the book. So I got a “B” instead of an “A” in Organic Chemistry … and the professor was working right along with me.

Anyway, an aspiring magician is supposed to make his own stuff, as much as possible.

Pardons and Gesticulations, but I don’t know anything about the source of your query, but I thought I should mention this minor point.

Rich
    Participant

Hello James,

I’ve checked KOS Etsy page and it appears they are taking a short break.
    Being that you seem to have a problem connecting with them would you like
    me to PM their contact email for orders?

ignant666
    Participant

Anyone, anywhere in the whole wide world, even you, dear reader, may semi-instantly perform the abstruction of a copy of the Stele in locked glass, provided they 1) possess a cellphone, tablet, or computing device, and 2) know, dare, and will to click on the following links, about which i have failed to keep silent:

https://www.lashtal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/the_stele_of_revealing_obverse_20121019_1466406955.jpg

https://www.lashtal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/the_stele_of_revealing_reverse_20121019_1891840733.jpg

Shiva
    Participant

I think the OP wanted to get one of those clay plastered on wood devices with hand-painted scenery and hieroglyphs. “Miniature” was also mentioned. It’s hard to advise him what to do next because we don’t knw exactly what or why he wants … not that it’s any business of ours.

Tiger
    Participant

Yee Gads i clicked on em by accident

Shiva
    Participant

T: Yee Gads i clicked on em by accident

Who are “em?” The Steles? The Stele Sellers? This thread? Please be more specific or we won’t be able to you either.

Tiger
    Participant

the thing that triggered
    the magical glyph
    writing
    conjunction
    https://images.app.goo.gl/zbagj4sRqh4QPUwV9

Tiger
    Participant

and a vector image would be nice
    for those AI inclined

christibrany
    Participant

I recall I believe (the late?) Gary Dickinson IE The Magical Mandarin. His work was fantastic indeed.
    I feel blessed to have 2 originals form him, one LAM painting in what seems like oil and acrylic and one Khephra RESH painting. Both proudly on me altar.
    I wish someone of his quality would come on the scene again. His site is down now too.

james araman
    Participant

Thanks for all your feedback. Kingdom of Shadows is back on ETSY. But I will approach with caution. Thanks Shiva for all your advice. I will try to be cautious.
    James

Shiva
    Participant

ja: I will try to be cautious.

The best form of caution is to not pay upfront before the item is produced. That seems to be the major problem encountered by former victims: They pay upfront, the work never gets done, the email address disappears (or no response comes back), and puzzled puzzlement produces palpitations.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.