Home Forums Community Stuff The Glorious Fourth!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I already told you that I’m male. I suggest you don’t go into Australia’s Got Talent as a stage-psychic…..

oh @dom I passed stage psychic about 30 years ago.. that would be embarrassingly a waste of those 30 years of adulthood and learning…

of course you are male.. I don’t call girls David much.. at all actually… had you of said I was so wrong and you were female, then I would rethink my life choices and possibly become a stage psychic .. you gave me more pieces of your puzzle thank you.. if you were always chasing the answers to who invented the question mark then no wonder you do point to point analysis now

what I didnt say in my post was that you had an unhappy childhood … and feel resentment that is raw …. I am now as you are now

@tiger or maybe mine was metaphorical and as jamie said talking out of ones backside 😀 hope you had a wonderful happy full 4th

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@tiger :

mayets seemed more realistic and doms more metaphorical.
    If by “metaphorical” there you mean “talking out of one’s backside”, then I agree! (I meant his father’s supposed words, of course — but then again… ?)

N Joy

dom
    Participant

The full version is here 2 minutes in.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

You know we have to stop?

No, really… we have to stop!

Your time’s up now,
    N Joy

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: keeps prematurely ejaculating, I mean posting
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Jamie J Barter.

ignant666
    Participant

[In case not obvious: they accidentally detonated the whole San Diego municipal July 4th 2012 fireworks display all at once, instead of over an hour or so as intended. Seemed like a fitting thread-finale.]

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  ignant666.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Wow that was intense!! I hope none of the picnickers suffered any radiation burns…

N Joy

Anonymous

oh crap that was nighttime.. I thought it was daytime until the end

ignant666
    Participant

Really sums up America in July: We barbecue and drink beer. When it gets too dark to shoot guns anymore, we blow shit up. Even commie Democrats like me.

Tiger
    Participant

“That’s almost up there with “I tort I tort a puddy cat”.”
    well i thought “ seriously, — up the Yanks! ”
    was trying to go over the top

@ mayet
    Thanks and you as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.