but i left that part out of it

Rise up Rise up get up in there !

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
08/07/2019 6:32 am  

T: This is a kind of a Right Wing Ideology

It's kind of a left wing, right wing extravaganza. As pointed out by Dom, the same thing can be seen in some newspaper. The Aleister Crowley Society is being divided by the two philosophies. Not that it isn't sometimes divided by controversial concepts related to AC, but now we're close to fists and insults unrelated to Aleister, his friends, and the wholy books.

ReplyQuote
Michael Staley
(@michael-staley)
MANIO - it's all in the egg
08/07/2019 6:53 am  

@Shiva

but now we’re close to fists and insults unrelated to Aleister, his friends, and the wholy books.

I don't think that things are that bad, Shiva. Just several exchanges of views that are robust but good natured.

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
Yuggothian
08/07/2019 7:54 pm  

@Dom

Hi there my chipper friend,

I have some time at work so I will respond to your points!

'By the way have you heard of the use a hyphen as in the prefix ‘ex-‘ (meaning former)?'
Yes

'What or who is “bc”?'
Bc is short-hand for because. Since you didn't understand my sentence I will rephrase it for you personally: I listened to French music instead of the American composer John P. Sousa, in a somewhat ironic appreciation of the debt of the USA to France in regards to our independence and the ideals of the Enlightenment. Tu comprend?

In regards to the use of apostrophes, if one is using them to abbreviate the first half of a word, you would not follow up with a second one, so you are incorrect. As in 'works for fireworks, 'til as in until etc. As a native English speaker (presumably) I am surprised you did not know this.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
09/07/2019 9:59 am  

@dom.. sometimes I wonder if you are real and then I realize that I know your being as individual as I know tiger, shiva, ignant, Michael, Belmurru, Elite machinery, Jamie, christilibrany, kittyhawk and some of the others that peek in. It's your pattern and it doesnt change.
From that pattern, more is unveiled as to the whys you have that pattern.. takes me on fascinating journey into the jigsaw puzzle that is dom.

see people are not that much different to computers... it's all in the patterns .. just ask any autistic.. a program goes in and that's what you have to work with.. the interface of that pattern...
so people display certain traits or code, dependent on what code has been imput to start with.. re childhood/society. For one thing you are a pom, so you display different to the americans or the australian wench overall, as well as your minute details.. no sister? older bro? mum wasn't very affectionate, midddle class or up.. Id say it was father who was vocal in opinions..mum may of been to or parrotting dad...I can see your dad complaining hard when you were a kid because the paperboy didn't throw the paper in the right place and it got all muddy wet. I keep seeing glasses, prob way off there I can see him walking along, limp? hip? .. with a paper under his arm and I can see you learning that the best way to get dad's attention .. er communication .. was to read the papers and learn you could sit there watching the telly or at the breakie table dissecting downing with your poached cackleberries... .. and it goes on.. I wont strip you naked here.... bc there is people watching and I'd say you are pretty private at nakedness.

Ignant, taught me something very important last year using a moonwalking bear.

to quote @dom I don’t ‘like Trump’ I’m just trying to trawl through smear campaigns to get to the truth.

good luck with that.. you won't get to the truth there.. does the words "chasing your tail" ring a bell. That is the he said she said tripe you post above that you call point to point analysis

Why don't you try what what I do? read people........ Look at trump and read him not the smear campaigns, not the news, watch a few videos, get to know the man. He is what he is... a very dangerous man on the world stage.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
09/07/2019 10:52 am  

Sorry for my double post..third in a row I think.. I wanted to share, ... I didn't but once in the above post... *happy 9th July 4 dance now to work on umm

to quote @dom Yes weird rambling posts that have no concise point unlike my point by point analysis of the NY Times article. There’s a difference ffs.

1, a fox is not going to hide in a tuffet of grass, he is going to find a rambling thicket, a bushy grove, where he can hide concealed from view. weird rambling posts can hold the hidden easter eggs... concise points miss looking round.
1, a point by point analysis is dependent solely on one basic all compassing thing, Truth, for to be successfully completed . Otherwise your analysis is codswallop dissecting codswallop.
1, stop swearing bc it's rude.

ps about smear campaigns https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-25-rules-of-disinformation/

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
09/07/2019 2:47 pm  

@mayet

For one thing you are a pom, so you display different to the americans or the australian wench overall, as well as your minute details.. no sister? older bro? mum wasn’t very affectionate, midddle class or up.. Id say it was father who was vocal in opinions..mum may of been to or parrotting dad…I can see your dad complaining hard when you were a kid because the paperboy didn’t throw the paper in the right place and it got all muddy wet. I keep seeing glasses, prob way off there I can see him walking along, limp? hip? .. with a paper under his arm and I can see you learning that the best way to get dad’s attention .. er communication .. was to read the papers and learn you could sit there watching the telly or at the breakie table dissecting downing with your poached cackleberries… .. and it goes on.. I wont strip you naked here…. bc there is people watching and I’d say you are pretty private at nakedness.

I already told you that I'm male. I suggest you don't go into Australia's Got Talent as a stage-psychic.....

Anyway about me.

Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie-owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloie with webbed-feet. My father would womanize, he would drink he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark....

https://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Aleister_Crowley_Timeline

ReplyQuote
Michael Staley
(@michael-staley)
MANIO - it's all in the egg
09/07/2019 3:01 pm  

Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie-owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloie with webbed-feet. My father would womanize, he would drink he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark….

Oh dear . . .

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
09/07/2019 10:56 pm  

@dom :

father would womanize, he would drink he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark….
Well, didn't he then?

Dearie dearie me!
N Joy

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)
09/07/2019 11:38 pm  

Both descriptions seem accurate.
mayets seemed more realistic and doms more metaphorical.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
10/07/2019 12:01 am  

I already told you that I’m male. I suggest you don’t go into Australia’s Got Talent as a stage-psychic…..

oh @dom I passed stage psychic about 30 years ago.. that would be embarrassingly a waste of those 30 years of adulthood and learning...

of course you are male.. I don't call girls David much.. at all actually... had you of said I was so wrong and you were female, then I would rethink my life choices and possibly become a stage psychic .. you gave me more pieces of your puzzle thank you.. if you were always chasing the answers to who invented the question mark then no wonder you do point to point analysis now

what I didnt say in my post was that you had an unhappy childhood ... and feel resentment that is raw .... I am now as you are now

@tiger or maybe mine was metaphorical and as jamie said talking out of ones backside 😀 hope you had a wonderful happy full 4th

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
10/07/2019 12:09 am  

@tiger :

mayets seemed more realistic and doms more metaphorical.
If by "metaphorical" there you mean "talking out of one's backside", then I agree! (I meant his father's supposed words, of course --- but then again... ?)

N Joy

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
10/07/2019 12:30 am  

The full version is here 2 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMIDpJ8H7H0

https://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Aleister_Crowley_Timeline

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
10/07/2019 12:51 am  

You know we have to stop?

No, really... we have to stop!

Your time's up now,
N Joy

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
10/07/2019 12:54 am  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndVhgq1yHdA

[In case not obvious: they accidentally detonated the whole San Diego municipal July 4th 2012 fireworks display all at once, instead of over an hour or so as intended. Seemed like a fitting thread-finale.]

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
10/07/2019 1:04 am  

Wow that was intense!! I hope none of the picnickers suffered any radiation burns...

N Joy

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
10/07/2019 1:20 am  

oh crap that was nighttime.. I thought it was daytime until the end

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
10/07/2019 1:27 am  

Really sums up America in July: We barbecue and drink beer. When it gets too dark to shoot guns anymore, we blow shit up. Even commie Democrats like me.

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)
10/07/2019 3:14 am  

“That’s almost up there with “I tort I tort a puddy cat”.”
well i thought “ seriously, — up the Yanks! ”
was trying to go over the top

@ mayet
Thanks and you as well.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: