Home Forums Community For Sale and Wanted The Occult & Politics: Thelema, Aleister Crowley, General J.F.C. Fuller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Falcon
    Participant

FOR SALE:

Rare booklets written by Frater Scorpius on the fascinating subjects of Aleister Crowley, General J.F.C. Fuller, Occultism, Thelema and Politics.

1. ALEISTER CROWLEY AND THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION: SOCIAL AND POLITICAL THOUGHTS OF THE GREAT BEAST

2. THE VINDICATION OF NIETZSCHE by Aleister Crowley (Heka Baka Books, London edition 1979)

3. LIBER AL VEL LEGIS – THE BOOK OF THE LAW by Aiwass/Aleister Crowley (Renaissance Press, New Zealand edition 1996)

4. ALEISTER CROWLEY AS POLITICAL THEORIST

5. POLITICAL ASPECTS OF ALEISTER CROWLEY’S THELEMA

6. THE WARRIOR MAGE: GENERAL J.F.C. FULLER

I am selling these on eBay as a lot for £66.67 but I am willing to sell individually to fellow LAShTALians for £9.30 each (UK – for overseas ask for rates).

christibrany
    Participant

Can you post photos of each one?

Falcon
    Participant

Here is the eBay link showing the booklets and covers (note: It’s a ‘Buy Now’ sale and ‘Good ’till cancelled’ not an auction so should fall within forum rules):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Occult-Politics-Thelema-Aleister-Crowley-General-J-F-C-Fuller/163338704808?hash=item2607bed7a8:g:2~QAAOSwJmVb1BFY:rk:1:pf:0

Note also I had a 100% positive feedback rating for years but in August this year I was scammed by a former colleague and lost money to him and had to refund my customers he let down. I now operate on eBay by myself and deliver to my customers myself and I am determined to restore my 100% positive feedback rating once more.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 11 hours ago by  Falcon.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.