Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 496 total)
  • Author

Shiva
    Participant

Now, surely we will come to realize that this external, so-called Black Lodge and the invisible but external Lords of Light are simply reflections of what’s stored inside our consciousness.

In every adventure,
    we win or lose
    in the game of higher consciousness

There are no higher stakes,
    there is no other game.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Political Economy?

Feels like
    we’re all getting them
    old
    non-syntactical
    non-carriage
    returning
    no Entry tabable
    borgian
    blues
    back
    all
    over
    agin

N Joy

dom
    Participant

Thanks Jamie,

Great contribution there.

Continuing with the theme of AC’s warning about ‘knavery’: funny how the politicians who are of the financial elite and are backed by Globalists are the ones who are pulling the wool over idiots’ eyes on how they are against Globalists and ‘the elite’. Like AC said ‘the people’ are ‘suicidally stupid’.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  dom.

Serpent 252
    Participant

Just a reminder to a great book, a few quotes:

Property is theft – P. J. PROUDHON

Property is liberty. – P. J. PROUDHON

Property is impossible. – P. J. PROUDHON

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. – RALPH WALDO EMERSON

(ILLUMINATUS!, The Appendices, Appendix Zain: Property and Privilege)

dom
    Participant

How many Americans know that Tucker Carlson (who had the audacity to write a book about corrupt elites) is the son of an heiress and he attended an elite private school? His mentality is basic Confederate redneck. So much for ‘elite’ American education broadening the mind.

You can fool all of the people…..etc.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  dom.

Alan_OBrien
    Participant

Owing to my Irish background, which showed me the damage that can be done by politics, i have no interest in UK politics.

I care even less about foreign politics.

Imagine asking a man in a London pub “Who is the Prime Minister of Argentina?”

Mow imagine asking a geezer in an Argentinian pub, “Who is the PM of the UK?”

It would be the same answer: “No idea.”

THAT’S how important politics is.

dom
    Participant

Owing to my Irish background, which showed me the damage that can be done by politics, i have no interest in UK politics.
    I care even less about foreign politics.
    Imagine asking a man in a London pub “Who is the Prime Minister of Argentina?”
    Mow imagine asking a geezer in an Argentinian pub, “Who is the PM of the UK?”
    It would be the same answer: “No idea.”

THAT’S how important politics is.

You need an education…don’t worry you’ll be getting one right here

Shiva
    Participant

d: You need an education…don’t worry you’ll be getting one right here

Why does he need to be educated? I have certain political ideas, but I do not engage in politics, because my ideas would not set well with the Establishment or with people who have different ideas.. I don’t vote. I am apolitical. I’ve been “right here” for well over a decade. I haven’t gotten nothin’.

Alan demonstrates the outlook I had for five and a half decades, which is to say, “Indifferent.” The last half a decade or so, I have shifted into closer inspection of the processes and procedures … but still, I’,m not involved. And I’m turning more of a blind eye towards my inspection what with, you know, seeing both sides and preferring neither.

Anyway, good luck in “educating” Alan. You’ll probably have as much luck with him as with me.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

“We don’t need no Education… We don’t need no Thought Control!”?

N Joy

dom
    Participant

Alan,

Once upon a time there was (a golden age when nobody owned anything and money never existed. Women were not only respected but God was a woman. Everyone helped each other to survive and why wouldn’t they? Then one day for some inexplicable reason a minority became evil, twisted and perverted. This minority became known and ‘aristocracy’ and they were led by) a king and queen. God was now a misogynist male.

Soon some vile idiots gathered around and joined the evil minority and sectioned off the land for them. The main aim was to ENSLAVE the others and make them do all the work whilst the minority of perverts indulged their evil desires on innocent tribe members. So this situation continued and the minority developed ways ti deceive everyone that this ‘system’ was good and proper…..but it never was.

In time as money was invented the blood line of the inbred aristocracy had to succumb and were replaced by financial institutions and ‘owners’ of industry who now had more money than them. This new gang told entire countries what to do but via an illusion of national democracy. They could even instigate wars and well, anything anywhere. Their main aim is to trick, lie and deceive the many that it’s ok that a tiny miniscule owns the vast bulk of total wealth whilst poverty,hardship and wage-slavery spirals. Their aim: divide and conquer.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  dom.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  dom.

Shiva
    Participant

T: We don’t need no Thought Control!”

Well, some of us do. Otherwise we’d be thinking about frowned-up topics. Control of thought is part of Raja Yoga and the Path.

Oh! You meant control by other people?

Yeah, we don’t need none of that.

d: (to Alan): Once upon a time there was (a golden age …

I see Alan’s education has begun … with a fairy tale.

Tiger
    Participant

And so the privileged keeping themselves in a privileged position;
    in order to co-opt revolutions;
    created a fair game system
    in which your dollar invested is in the same game as their billions invested;
    in order to suck the wealth of the commonwealth,
    in order to empower the rich.
    so that they can trickle it down to empower the people.

Well at least possibly that could be the condition of those tapped in a Kali Yuga.
    or there might be another kind of love,
    another garden to attend to
    or perhaps that is the one
    that needs attention.

power imagery set to lyrics

Shiva
    Participant

T: another garden to attend to
    or perhaps that is the one
    that needs attention.

Temple of the Sun is one of my favorites. It’s so … balanced.

Michael Staley
    Participant

@dom

You need an education…

I agree with Shiva. If Alan isn’t interested in politics, that’s his choice. Certainly no call for your patronising remark, let alone your subsequent lecture.

dom
    Participant

@shiva

yes fairy tale complete with the horror and scariness of a typical fairy tale.

@michael

well let’s see what Alan thinks about my point.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  dom.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  dom.
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 496 total)
  • The topic ‘Thelemic Politics’ is closed to new replies.