Home Forums Thelema Thelema This is the difference between Luciferianism/ Adversarial Magick and Thelema.

• This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tiger 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wellreadwellbred
    Participant

[Bold lettering in the text below, added by me:]

“In modern interpretations, an Angel is perceived as a messenger between God and Man, the inbetween for communication and guidance. In Magick definitions, the Greek Daimon would be the guiding point, the higher aspect which receives communication from God. The Right Hand Path views Angel or Daimon as this type of guide, the very act of Magick leads you to the source and abundance of light. They call it truth, salvation and joining Godhead. […]

Aleister Crowley, one of the perhaps unknowing fathers of the Luciferian Path wrote in his “Book of Thoth” that the Tarot card “VI. Brothers or Lovers” has much symbolism of Cain. Cain sacrificed living blood to his demon, then having the mark upon his brow being the Mark of the Beast of the Apocalypse is the very sign of initiation. […]

Selflessness indicates that you seek the Godhead, to merge with it and loose individual consciousness, the final act being your reward. Luciferians do not agree with this, as we wish to be our own Gods through our Will and Independent Mind. As Luciferians, we will not allow an “outside” God devour our consciousness, never willingly. […]

The Tree of Da’ ath is a gateway to different levels of consciousness through exploring subconscious or unconscious energies. While many consider the Tree of Life as the gateway to understanding and ascending to the Godhead Luciferians do not perceive this particular map as being a fruitful one, so to speak. Considering that the Tree of Life leads to the devouring consciousness of YHVH, or Jealous as his name actually is, the Tree of Da’ ath is that which bears the fruit the Serpent in the Garden of Ignorance (or Eden) instructed Eve to eat from, that she may know “both Good and Evil”. The serpent was considered “evil” for this, awakening one to the possibility of Godhood or self-knowing. Before going forward, you must divorce yourself from the thought of the “Tree of Life” and J udeo-Christiani ty. The Tree of Da’ath is the Qlippothic “Shell” and shadow-world of Death or Hidden Knowledge. The secrets are those within our own deep and dark unconscious mind, wherein all the desires and hungers which we call”id” are found. These desires clothe themselves in Beastlike or Reptilian forms, often a combination, from which the term “Therionick” or “beast” comes from and then dwell in these dark spheres and tunnels. The Fall of the Angels and Watchers sink deep into these hell­ worlds, that the Abyss opens the eyes of those who might just see in the darkness of night. In this darkness we are stripped of all illusion and our essence is revealed. Those who are inherent of “The Black Flame” then illuminate the darkness and are able to unlock the endless mysteries of the world of “husks” or “”shells”‘. […]

Atavistic Resurgence is described by Mr. Grant as “a primal urge toward union with the Divine by returning to the common source of all [[Source:] Hidden Lore by Kenneth Grant.].” Luciferians view the primal urge of (or Therionick aspect or Id) seeking union (Samael and Lilith) with the Divine (called the Azal’ucel, Holy Guardian Angel) which begets Baphomet or Cain, the Black Adept. Luciferians do not accept an outer­ divinity, the Self holds the Key to Divinity and Power. This is the difference between Luciferianism/ Adversarial Magick and Thelema. […]

In the Luciferian teachings, the sorcerer does not seek dissolution in Godhead, rather to devour and become this power of creation. The very fundamental difference places Luciferians at a different playing field than other Magicians. […]

Adversarial Light is the name for the spirit of intellect and godhood brought to humanity by the legend of the Watchers led by Azazel. The wisdom brought by the fallen angels gave humanity the intellect and desire to conquer and ascend, to be Gods by their own desire and will. The Adversarial Light is also called “The Black Light” or “The Black Flame” and represents the gift brought to the Children of Cain, whose symbolic “murder” of his uninitiated self brought into him the Daemonic Spirit, thus making him the first Luciferian.”

(Source: ADVERSARIAL LIGHT Magick of the Nephilim By Michael W. Ford, 2009, page 51, 119, 146, 155-156, 162-163, 165, and 184.)

strider
    Participant

Just my two cents, for what they’re worth:

I’ve thought about this issue in connection with people like Ford, Aquino et al a lot, and my own conclusion is that such writers are bound up in a dualism which places “dissolution in the Godhead” at one extreme, and “individual eternity and sovereignty” on the other. This strikes me as a superficial view of metaphysics. I wonder if Ford and other Luciferians have ever considered the Madhyamaka philosophy of Nagarjuna and the Prajnaparamita Sutras? The essential teaching is expresed in the Heart Sutra:

“O Sariputra, Form does not differ from Emptiness
    And Emptiness does not differ from Form.
    Form is Emptiness and Emptiness is Form.
    The same is true for Feelings,
    Perceptions, Volitions and Consciousness.”

According to this teaching the existence of the individual in all his/her glory does not in reality negate “annihilation” in the Absolute, since “all dharmas are empty.” Hence Luciferianism, from this point of view (which I share) seems to be engaged in something of a false dilemma.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  strider.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  strider. Reason: typos, format of quote

ignant666
    Participant

“Therionick”?

Please.

More like “moronick”. Just the typical “Left Hand Path” gobbledogook of recently appropriated Judeo-Christian nonsense pretending to be ancient secrets, swimming in the desire to be “bad”.

Tiger
    Participant

I’ve thought about this issue in connection with people like Ford, Aquino et al a lot, and my own conclusion is that such writers are bound up in a dualism which places “dissolution in the Godhead” at one extreme, and “individual eternity and sovereignty” on the other. This strikes me as a superficial view of metaphysics. I wonder if Ford and other Luciferians have ever considered the Madhyamaka philosophy of Nagarjuna and the Prajnaparamita Sutras?

Well maybe dem were gods that were in the god realm and now they in a world ah Titans abstracting away an inherent selfhood deity and once dem pleased or tire with de manufacturing they might move on ;
    or/and they might just know their market .
    But who wants to burn their eyes out ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.