to lashtal and memb...

to lashtal and members.  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS

Anonymous
21/08/2019 2:42 pm  

firstly your actions against me are a massive insult to the work of therion

my work does not breach copyright and under copyright law i am entitled to use the images in my work under the fair use policy as transformative and new information...

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/fair-use-what-transformative.html
the status of a transformative work seems to be defined by two questions:

1, Has the material taken from the original work been transformed by adding new expression or meaning?
2, Was value added to the original by creating new information, new aesthetics, new insights, and understandings?

the answer to both the above questions is yes and yes. my work is new, it is original and it as you KNOW opens up the book of thoth with totally new perspective. Perhaps why everyone is running scared is i gave away some secrets.. shock.. who fucking cares

you have the right to do what you want, it is your site, you may accept or reject what you want.

THEREFORE the law is not for all - its a power game like everything else in this stinking world is

The A∴ A∴ 's public face is social media sites such as the book of the face.. the first meet anyone new wanting to explore gets is a lie wrapped up in a false profile, backed up by even more false profiles and false facades... THELEMA? nah that's not Thelema ... Thelema is the way of truth.. not sly furtive little men on the attack with dad's army of fakes who admit to destroying Crowleys work

the "official" Thelema page and group are the public face of crowley's work. What a disgusting farce of fake profiles they both are. monstrosities congratulating themselves on selling dirt and getting their fakes to congratulate them...

of course that is just my opinion and you have all shown me just how little my opinion and for that matter HOW LITTLE I AM valued.

I skimmed the notes paul michael wrote closing my topics and shutting me down with of course Shivas big bad destroyer persona stand over tactics as the icing. The actions of trying to shut me up reiterated what i had said...

i will never shut up and i will never be tamed

games people play. i always did say that the worst people were those scum who played with other peoples lives. as my whole life has just been a chess game with me as a pawn, i guess there is a lot of scum around. just like ignant "apparently' looking like me.. as krystal said, you get that change sex photos on a phone app these days ...more fakeness non existant

To whoever sick joke it was to hurt me and leave me with a useless hand that is too painful to bend or straighten my fingers, onya asshole..... as i never hurt you, I hope it comes back and wipes you out...talk to the hand indeed.... magick mirrors.. i got them... the next time i feel even a draft of a fart from elsewhere i will bring the whole fucking rainbow out to play and then add some extra currents for a zing

i am real.. i know because i feel the fucking pain.

tell the oto good luck chasing me with legal action over my work and their copyright, one needs an address to be served and as this place just got a warrant of possession 2 days ago that will be served on me in the morning by police due to my dog biting the owner when he hit him and me babysitting my daughters cats, i have to pull a hair out of my ass to find 4 offspring and 1 siL emergency housing before i walk off

i think my landlord summed it all up when i said to him please dont make us leave, this is my home. His reply is it is not your home, i own the property . its all about money buy buy own own take take take... im not even worthy of a home to live in peace..

you will never break me down to having nothing... next time you want to play the childish initiation boarding passes to a figment of your imagination.. do not do it to a aussie who doesn't take crap nor a mother who has 5 offspring, 2 disabled to think about and have to keep their heads above ground... the look of sadness on kiras face lately is so devastating... so i can add that to my huge list of failures..being a mum

was speaking to nemas husband yesterday, i told him i had only just got why the name nema
nema is the end of a payer backwards

nema was the beginning of the end

i will be peeing in about half an hour.. please line up your remote viewing platforms so you can all take the juice out of the deer and have a big laugh doing it...

you CAN be you.. do your will.. as long as it doesnt breach copyright...

yeah i get it.. thread deleted user account banned...

I C LIES
AMEN the end

-

dom
 dom
(@dom)
21/08/2019 8:32 pm  

Aww no!!

There goes Ignant's Spring theory.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
21/08/2019 10:16 pm  

m: i am entitled to use the images in my work under the fair use policy ...

"Fair Use" is a slippery subject. There are no "okay" and "too much" guidelines or borderlines stated anywhere for practical application. Said practical application is decided by attorneys/solicitors in courtrooms. Generally speaking, short stealing is okay if you list the source/reference. Since you have presented most of the deck, I'd say it's excessive use, which was the Moderator's opinion.

It does not matter if you modify an existing work. If it can be identified, it comes under fair use or copyright infringement. If any parties disagree, then it's court time. In the present case, LAShTAL is a privately-owned site. Although members of the general publick may register (usually, when not under attack by robots ), it is not a publick bulletin board where you can do anything you want. Membership here is based on operating within the Guidelines.

Also, your recent posts are demonstrating possible signs of paranoia, with breaks in reality (schizophrenia) tossed in. You have a pretty good cosmic connection, but you vehicle (persona) is not controlled in any reasonable manner ... because (as we've heard in reference to other luminaries) you haven't done the Work. If you continue in this disordered fashion, I will formall petition the webmaster to put you on extended Leave of Absence.

m: The A∴ A∴ ‘s public face is social media sites ...

You don't seem to get it. The public Face(s) are the Fakirs. The A.'.A.'. itself is invisible. The Tao that can be named is not the Tao. The A.'.A.'. that can be found online, and in book inserts, is not the A.'.A.'.. At best, it (they) are the G.D. - The Outer Order where things are presented as "tight," but usually are chaos, due to egomania and ego-infringement.

m: ... you have all shown me just how little my opinion and for that matter HOW LITTLE I AM valued.

This is due to your unbalanced ego. You seem to have the opinion that you are important. When you irrationally demand acknowledgement of your importance, you drive people away ... or they turn on you, and rend you into a
lesser state.

I told you a long time ago, nobody gives a shit about you or your importance. If you would just drop the self-importance, and simply do the Work or share your non-self-serving opinions, you would probably get along with Life and LAShTAL much better.

d: There goes Ignant’s Spring theory.

No, Ignant has gone (or is going) to England. Seasonal adjustments must be made at every turn of the big clock. Right now, it's "Late Summer" in Oriental Medicine. That means Damp-Heat syndromes. These Damp doo-dads (like Liver Fire, Diarrhea, Tropical Fevers) remind us to look for anger, rage, runny poop, and lethargy everywhere.

Back in the Spring, we had Wind syndromes: Lots of gusty wind, followed by a summer of hot air. Now in Late Summer, the conditions get worse and are stuck by dampness (phlegm) in hidden vaults in the vehicle.

It doesn't matter what the season is, we have terrible complaints and conditions for any weather. One must become one with the Tao in order to slide through the seasons.

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)
22/08/2019 3:48 am  

https://youtu.be/0DEY_YKIrGg

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)
22/08/2019 3:52 am  

https://youtu.be/Ukr6ohaShM0

ReplyQuote
Azidonis
(@azidonis)
22/08/2019 1:39 pm  

Let me guess, after this thread is locked, the next thread will be how "lashtal.com" is invalid. The A:.A:. has not lost its validity. It's name has just been used by massive amounts of charlatans, a la Liber 27 verse 10... again.

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)
23/08/2019 5:33 am  

Wherever the is is Isis is
way
grace
know
throne working
huh

no question
mark
period
or
exclamation
unless
made
fix

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)
23/08/2019 5:37 am  

Y’know
or

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
23/08/2019 10:03 am  

m: i am entitled to use the images in my work under the fair use policy …

“Fair Use” is a slippery subject. There are no “okay” and “too much” guidelines or borderlines stated anywhere for practical application. Said practical application is decided by attorneys/solicitors in courtrooms. Generally speaking, short stealing is okay if you list the source/reference. Since you have presented most of the deck, I’d say it’s excessive use, which was the Moderator’s opinion.

you all gone done judged me .. Shiva eggsagerations are a sad deficiency of liars and cheats..
I haven't even presented most of the major arkana and not even moved on the 56 ... most of the deck? well how...???

It does not matter if you modify an existing work. If it can be identified, it comes under fair use or copyright infringement. If any parties disagree, then it’s court time. In the present case, LAShTAL is a privately-owned site. Although members of the general publick may register (usually, when not under attack by robots ), it is not a publick bulletin board where you can do anything you want. Membership here is based on operating within the Guidelines.

so you have nominated yourself/ves as judge and jury .. but are you true??? do you pass the test of truth?
you got spell errors all over.. need to be true before you can do... public has no K... I got K's but they dont go to the pub and they are not window lickers nor city slickers for those that need bickers to create their flickers

LAShTAL.COM is home of The Aleister Crowley Society and is devoted to the life, work and legacy of Aleister Crowley.

therefore as I have unveiled AKA revealed his legacy.... a transformative approach to The Thoth Deck, AKA book of knowledge AKA book of the trues

1, my subject matter is on topic
2, My Subject matter is all relevant to Aleister Crowley
3, My work is a continuance of Aleister's work Unlike many others who wander off to Grant, Osman Spare, germer, wilson and so on...

The editor reserves the right at any time, and without notice, to withdraw from any member any or all rights to post without pre-moderation.
LAShTAL.COM’s editor will monitor and moderate all activities on the site including posts on the Forums. Any activity that, in the opinion of the the editor, fails to comply with these Guidelines is likely to be deleted or edited. Repeated non-compliance will result in termination of membership.
The editor’s decisions are final: complaints about moderating decisions are likely to lead to the immediate termination of accounts. Moderating decisions – including the closure of accounts – will be undertaken without public or private justification or discussion.

*nods and therein lays corruption of truth .. editorial opinion

Also, your recent posts are demonstrating possible signs of paranoia, with breaks in reality (schizophrenia) tossed in. You have a pretty good cosmic connection, but you vehicle (persona) is not controlled in any reasonable manner … because (as we’ve heard in reference to other luminaries) you haven’t done the Work. If you continue in this disordered fashion, I will formall petition the webmaster to put you on extended Leave of Absence.

don't ever think to judge what is intangible and out of your depth ..

I represent Australia, the land of the green and gold with the red white and blue do the boys love you?
In the Queens land of the Queensland we have laws such as path number 26 of the Queensland Code

26 Presumption of sanity

Every person is presumed to be of sound mind, and to have been of sound mind at any time
which comes in question, until the contrary is proved.

As you have never met me, and never carried out lawful (fat controllers can't count) diagnostic procedures under any legal premise whatsoever, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT soooo STFU

You don’t seem to get it. The public Face(s) are the Fakirs. The A.’.A.’. itself is invisible. The Tao that can be named is not the Tao. The A.’.A.’. that can be found online, and in book inserts, is not the A.’.A.’.. At best, it (they) are the G.D. – The Outer Order where things are presented as “tight,” but usually are chaos, due to egomania and ego-infringement.

Golden Dawn, Silver Shadows or mercurial magistree

You presumed that because you COULD do, you WOULD do... and you did... bad move on your behalf... ..... what you have served, other than yourself/ves own inflated unshivalrous ego, is a willingness to interfere and cause hurt upon others including children. Not in my world. My world has the threefold law... and the law is for all...

I told you a long time ago, nobody gives a shit about you or your importance. If you would just drop the self-importance, and simply do the Work or share your non-self-serving opinions, you would probably get along with Life and LAShTAL much better.

that works for you does it? Sweetie, I think after being born in a morgue, rejected at birth as a mistake, told every day I am gutter trash, treated like a mistake to be destroyed all my life kinda sorta REALLY showed me lack of importance but good onya no such thing as equality in a mans world eh..... ... you should look in the mirror at your own self important actions of "I am the destroyer" you are just abusive text on a page to someone looking at you from here.. do your own work on yourself not me... using kids as weapons now that is crazy.. hurting women... looney..mad.. mentally DEFICIENT...

Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height. My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight. For the ends of being and ideal grace.
now that's the word Im looking for .. Grace you got none

d: There goes Ignant’s Spring theory.

No, Ignant has gone (or is going) to England. Seasonal adjustments must be made at every turn of the big clock. Right now, it’s “Late Summer” in Oriental Medicine. That means Damp-Heat syndromes. These Damp doo-dads (like Liver Fire, Diarrhea, Tropical Fevers) remind us to look for anger, rage, runny poop, and lethargy everywhere.

And Tell Me
If It's Still Raining There In England
And Tell Me What You Did Last Night

This Perfect Day
I Can't Stop Thinking
Are You Over There???

real little heroes... that sounds about right...
Personally I'd rather a quick poop than a sphincter ripper on the rebound..

Back in the Spring, we had Wind syndromes: Lots of gusty wind, followed by a summer of hot air. Now in Late Summer, the conditions get worse and are stuck by dampness (phlegm) in hidden vaults in the vehicle.
especially bad interference...
Core of my heart, my country!
Land of the rainbow gold,
For flood and fire and famine
She pays us back threefold.

An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand

https://www.dorotheamackellar.com.au/archive/mycountry.htm

It doesn’t matter what the season is, we have terrible complaints and conditions for any weather.
Do we? Im still singing along to One Perfect Day... oh you mean you, you you.

One must become one with the Tao in order to slide through the seasons.

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun, BUT the hills that I climbed were your seasons out of line....

ReplyQuote
Michael Staley
(@michael-staley)
23/08/2019 1:11 pm  

@mayet

My work is a continuance of Aleister’s work

Of course your work isn't a "continuance" of Crowley's work. His work is very diverse over many decades with a multitude of loose ends. For many years now I have had a strong interest in the Amalantrah Working, and have written and published several articles about it, but don't imagine that thereby I am continuing Crowley's work. Your remarks on the Thoth cards are interesting, but by describing it as a continuation of Crowley's work you're overegging the pudding to say the least.

Unlike many others who wander off to Grant, Osman Spare, germer, wilson and so on…

Those members of LAShTAL who take an interest in the work of other occultists such as Grant or Spare, or - heaven forbid - who go completely off the rails by taking an interest in Eastern Mysticism, have likely not "wandered off" but remain interested in Crowley's work to a greater or lesser degree. Or do you think that membership of LAShTAL means that one should be steeped in Crowleyanity exclusively? I don't suppose you do mean that, so why say something so silly?

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
23/08/2019 7:13 pm  

I have to agree with most of Shiva says, mayet.

I agree that you have something going that is real and strong, but also that you have a tendency to get sort of swamped by the strength of this thing you have tapped into.

My advice is: Calm the fuck down. Deal with getting your home situation stable- facing eviction can get anyone upset. Consider Shiva's advice regarding doing the work that will help you ground (maybe Ozzies like Brits say "earth"?)the high voltage you have tapped. You strike me as an excellent candidate for martial arts training in one of the vigorous arts like boxing, karate or Tai Kwan do.

I am in Portugal (Porto) actually, I will be in London for Tuesday and Wednesday this coming week. Portugal is beautiful, excellent food, very cheap.

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
23/08/2019 7:25 pm  

Ignant- Me Jealous 😀 Where are you staying? Not a hostel I hope. We had some mosquito problems and seagull noise problems in our first one then switched to hotels.

Mayet - I have to agree with what everyone is telling you, not because we are ganging up on you, but because One has to get their House in order before they can go galivanting off into Higher Houses, yes? Good luck with the homelife.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
23/08/2019 7:35 pm  

Chris: No hostel, staying with friends in apartment across the street from Piscina da Constituicao. No screens but no bugs so far, the gulls are noisy though.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
23/08/2019 8:04 pm  

m: you got spell errors all over
[note grammatical error here, and general lack of complete sentences, with missing Capitalization, and terrible grammar/grimoire throughout multiple, lengthy postings]

I have already confessed (in at least 3 threads) to not proofing my posts in detail. I have admitted em-bare-ass-ment at the stoopid words I spell. Actually, I usually leave a letter out, so it's sub-spelling, or infra-spelling error.

My sub-spelling and your atrocious grammar have nothing to do with your excessive use, which the moderator invoked and to which I concur. So, in my mind, yes, I have judged you, and found you wanting. Yes, in judicial action, the moderator has examined your work and found it to be in excess of fair use claims.

I warned you about this potential copyright violation several weeks ago. Your solicitor, Ignant, essentally brushed off any practical copyright violation by (c)OTO, but did not consider U.S. Games as a player. Frankly, he's probably right, and U.S. Games versus (c)OTO, Inc(R) are probably too busy spending money to grab the goods from each other to notice your irreverent (towards OTO copyright) posting here on LAShTAL.

Pointing out spelling errors as a smoke screen over your very immature behavior is the act of a child. Did you know we can get traumatized in childhood, and then if something even slightly resembling that (always unremembered) traumatic event triggers us into that age/mentat/emotion again. One can always tell when it's happening, to another person, because they turn into a (usually whiny) child. The problem is, they don't even know it's happening. They cannot see or perceive such a thing. I am therefore not writing for your benefit, as you cannot recognize your aberrations, but for the posters, lurkers, and observation robots who follow this interminable dialog.

You see, the entire scenario portrays, in real-time, living color, charismatic format the point I have often made about what happens to the aspirant at Netzach, home of psychology and devotion. More aspirants fail at Netzach than any other sphere. I have actually seen the breakdown occur as the aspirant is approaching Netzach. It's the Tower and the Emperor Paths. One has to shut off the mind and focus on the goal. These are the practices of Stopping the Mind and Dharana. These must be synchronized with each other. Divination, via The Moon, must also be incorporated, but that part rarely presents a problem.

Failure to sync Focus/Devotion with Stop/Mind allows the subconscious, cultural programming to take control. The 7-year old child, or 14-yer adolescent, rises up as the holy emissary of the id. Kee-rist and the Twelve Dwarfs! No wonder this scenario is so familiar to those poor Adepts who are administering the Rites of Passage through the Tuat.

Anyway, Mayet, I've not read the remainder of your reply, as I'll not be drawn further into your futile, defensive arguments and self-serving justifications. Please do something to get your sense o importance under control. Asana or hatha-yoga, combined with pranayama, might be highly recommended. Says so in the Instruction Manuals known as The Scriptures.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
23/08/2019 10:45 pm  

I do not have desire to galavant off into higher houses...

getting my house in order... love to but have been trapped in a situation due to my mum dying and me having to travel for a month down to be with her and having D1 go off the rails with the stress, her being homeless and me being mum bringing her and her boyfriend here to stay until they get on their feet

my neighbour, threatened to shoot my dog three days ago and earned me a visit two days from the gov over my dangerous dog running around on other properties, (the houses are 40 metres apart on one property. The landlord hit my dog and went off the bat when nitro bit him and now has him classified as a dangerous dog.. (he is an aussie cattle dog)

the neighbour told the landlord that he has a mate who wants to rent my house. so i got an eviction notice because I have extra people in the house D1 and SIL1..

capricorn man radio controller ive spoken about him and nasa before has dragged me to 4 courts in the last month and is still taking me to family court.. D4 wont talk to him but he is pushing to have sole responsibility of her

meantime he kicked D3 out onto the streets 4 hours away.. so me being mum has been supporting her and paying for her accomodation between jobs as well as here

then it turns out neighbour and capricorn man both worked same office for gov as radio techs... paranoid.. nah not when they are really doing it.. capricorn man took away my three youngest from me in 2010 after he got a higher paid gov job (200000 pa) which he has used to pay barristers lawyers and so on.. to completely bar me from the kids lives.. im not a drug addict not mental either, he has made me go for random testing for 3 years and both he and i have had 5 psych tests in the last couple of years.. not one thing out on mine no one test positive except for a please explain why quinine in blood (tonic water)

police are good to me they know what he is like and they work with me through my community work.. ..he has had me raided twice now and they came last week again because he had once again made shit up.. I SMOKE weed and I dont even do that much anymore.. not game to

when d4 was suicidal he signed her into docs custody rather than let her come home to me... she was in 16 different placements in the 8 months before .. I actually did one of the rituals spoken about here ..I found a dead frog... and used it .. I wouldnt kill a critter on purpose for a ritual.. then I bound up the toys followed the ritual of speaking to them and then set them free, tossing the binding in river.. 4 days later doc rang and said pick your daughter up now... today..
she been back a year now, still has nightmares about him .. honest guys none of you can scare me after being married to him for ten years and being addressed as cunt, little cunt, dirty cunt, sloppy cunt.. every day wondering what the hell I had done wrong.. and trying and trying to be better at everything...3 refuges during the marriage rescued by police hes convicted of loading guns up and putting them against m head threatening to kill me ,.... he owes me 5000 in child support but its all crazy there..they wiped his overdues off last month and i had to get it put back and now its not overdue.. he has his own special caseworker ..he has a green light because of giotto and what they got of halleys comet.. he linked the tidbin and parks telescopes and downloaded the data for them.. he is so cruel..he "punched on" with D3 for years .. how can you just kick at 16 year old girl out after you have spent over 300000 in legals to take her away from her mum..

*note for shiva.. this is why I say stop with the shit you pull.. he called me mental crazy and so on for those ten years .. a useless cunt.. it was just like oh here we go again why cant I just be. Yes I do react to it, it makes me feel that worthless "oxygen thief" "should of been aborted" "no one wants you around" 'you are just gutter trash" "your crazy" all over again .. of course i have PTSD try living like that for so long and tell me you wouldnt have damage.. that is why I tell you how abusive your talk is to a woman... and it is.. men are different.. I rescue beetles I feed hundreds of birds who fly down to me and kangaroos and all animals .. i would always do anything for anyone that needed it.. I helped anyone with my skills as a computer technician designer and so on..

finally after being here for a while, I threw everything away.. my positions on committees groups and so on...went dark.. i realised it wasn't important to prove to the world that I was a decent person and not the scum he made me out to be.. I knew who I was .. and I liked me for the first time ever...

so I come here to the farm on the river been here two years and I have until the 3rd to get out.. nowhere to go..to me this is my home.. I am happy here .. google 789 burrum hds r d and you will see why..
d2 disabled s1 autistic ariesmans kids beautiful souls..cant get anywhere to live so I am going to get the kids somewhere in emergency housing and Im just going to go bush..
the day I got d4 back my cancerman husband walked out "I don't want my own kids what make you think i wants yours" but he still came around ..using me for sex cooking for him washing and rubbing his feet every night .. ask tiger he helped me walk away from that one..
2 hours before my mum died he rang up screaming (I think he had an audience to put on a show for) accusing me of stealing money from him that was the last thing my mum heard in her life.. he lived off me for many years .. see my site for more on him dear joe.. I still pay his phone account.. havent seen him since I got back from the funeral and he lives down the road.. he didnt even send condolances and my mum thought of him as a son... I dont hate him, he has no heart... but he couldnt take mine .. so he just isnt there to me.. its blank.. I dont like humans.. they are cruel..

Im a creator.. I create but it got to the stage everything i created was destroyed faster than I could create... the 4 offpring and one sil i have living here are happy.. we laugh we get on great.. im just up the creek because i put my kids needs before doing what society told me "magi you got to kick your kids out" "magi you got to stop helping your kids" if d3 rings me saying she hasnt eaten in three days im going to help stuff what anyone else says. ive been paying for a cheap motel for her and food ..i paid her weed bill a few weeks back .. heck I know whats its like to have nothing, sleeping out on streets.. naked in winter in my case.. she just got a job as a stripper.. i dont judge.. if you got it and can make good money do it.. she can shes gorgeous.. beats a 9 to 5 .. and safer than hooking..

so judge away.. i know mylady .. i dont hear a disembodied voice ..I do see her in the mirror... and sometimes what I say comes from the her that is me not the lower me that is me.. i dont cry why me.. because everything done to me ....has created me..I do cry when Im sad and laugh when Im happy.. that is my strength .. catharic tears.. I didn't ask to become the lion queen this life. but like crowley I knew from an early age that i was the 666 .. my birth cert is numbered 888/of 67 (adopted after six months) coincidence not.. Aries man called me magi and I always worshipped truth and hated lies so the Mayet Maet came from way back in the 90s i didnt just wake up one day now and choose it.. my path in the last year has been to take the remaining layers and veils off.. Im not judgement I dont judge and jury anyone.. I do see the whys because ive been trained for now since birth .. Im trying to save this planet .. not for wirey little spikey non organic bots nor the humans hosting them... but for the critters i love and my land I love.. I am nature and in that way I guess humanity has done to this planet the macrocosm of what it has done to me..
crowley I know .. the essence of, there is contrary to the post by michael a link there ..he knew about me long before i did .. transcends time.. when I was doing the mayet manuscript .. I would look it up and he would say things like that is it my pearl in the oyster .. things only I would know..he evn wrote the most beautiful poem Margaret.. ariesman always said he was the beast.. (but heck ariesman is the spitting image of parsons) my maternal lineage is camerons (grandma who married the black bull angus macleod) more coincidences not

when I post like i have sometimes.. thats my lion.. I hold her in check because the world isnt ready for her in their face.. she is a lot more blunt and straight to point.. i dampen that as much as possible with tact .. she is not tactful, honest to a point but not tactful.. I see lies .. if something is not right, if you use sockpuppets or are not real i see it.. and every time someone lies or hurts me, a whole torrent of truth is revealed to me.. I come one step closer to being the ultimate me which is her.. in that way its the self fullfilling prophecy .. when they killed her for patriachial church it was warned, in myths she made pandora.. me the south blue current in my bundle I have keys to it all and I will give them to mankind.. in essence the tools to either make or break them.. its not ego.. its pretty sad really .. everything used to stop or destroy me, creates me.. I dont attack or use my energy to hurt .. Ive done that .. drastic outcomes of fury.. ..years ago.. and even though they deserved it.. it isn't me to kill .. or rituallymuch more other than yoga and greeting the sun and feeling everything .. and being part of the energy around me.. in good news my work has revealed the moves for me .. in bad news my work and humanity has made me trust no one.. just last year I trusted everyone..and in other news having to protect myself from injuries lately has bought out something beautiful but , that once again wouldn't of developed had I not had the need to protect.. I dont like pain.. physical so ..anyways its not just on my fingers now.. and I used to think that was so awesome ..now there's links to above and below.. I reach up and my blue melds with the deep blue..

Ive gone further than the work you have seen. I found ariesman left me major keys as well *he used to converse with her, I heard her once talking to him, asking him if I was ready. that was 1990's and times I experienced before in 88 89

I also realised a few days back that a lot of my keys where known and hidden before.. hence the antagonism.. its not just about cute monsters in code and pictures and colours its about putting everything in PROPER order, the new world order and there is a new atom or is it an old one.. and then theres pi so I wont be the lost word anymore.. my way is thelemis the way of woman.. the priestess empress line..kingly queen line my name can be many and it is nun ..I am Mayet I am Magi I get called the bird lady I am truth I can be a pea or an elephant .. at the end of the day I am JUST May cos I MAY and I Might.. Im might not know what the 93 and 31 are all about..I do know my job and I will bring the balance back and bring the aqua aura in. the woman's healing current between your red and black tree and my greeny blue white Scot cross heart and sword it all will be done..the rainbow... aqua vitae.. the law is for all.. we may use different paths to get there but in the end destination is the same.. so stop stifling me please.. Im not going to break and Im not going to break anything.. I will create a whole lot though..

Im still young ..Im growing day by day .. but how long is a piece of string? I feel as if Im a teenager .. my mirror tell me the truth though.. it always has.. the old crone..

so the choice is yours.. truth and playing nice in the sandpit? ..or thunderbolts and lightening.. keep pretending and acting like im crazy or accept whats bigger than all of us.. I dont have enemies nor a hate list.. I like everyone een those who have wronged me..
mutual respect works better for me. ego I find is a male thing .. try birthing and raising 6 kids and kept in violent poverty and then we can talk ego.. Im not Goddess lady liberty but I am her sister and her daughter...Iam who I am ... nature .. all gifted giver
iggy .. you know the drill.. i am firm on that one.. tangeability <-- word of the day.. I dont think greeting and shaking hands will break the world..

anyhows seeing as I put trust in the ways which trussed me... its time for me to step up on monday and use the tools of fools to get these kids kept weaved together so i can work away wihout stress...
also be nice to have the respect *shutup shiva 🙂 (i do appreciate you btw) that if anyone or groups feel I am publishing your secrets COMMUNICATE . work together without magically or powerfully trying to stop me.. falseness offends my very fabric.. I have learned if I say or so something .its for reasons ....and it's right...and left above below and around surround inside an out and me in the middle weaving it all together .. hey another name to my words...you could just call me eggy peggy .. I usually eat 6 a day..here honey eat the kids

anyhows my birds are outside calling me .. going to share in some earth love..

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: