Home Forums Thelema Thelema to lashtal and members.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

dom
    Participant

@kidneyhawk

Tiger…
    …you rock.
    That’s all.
    K

I’ll have what he’s smoking.

@michaelstayley and Hoermahket

Yes, I think they can. However, the comment by Horemakhet was clearly addressed to you, and I’ve never had the impression that you are female.

There’s a chance that humour breaks the negativity groove (or circuit) of tantrum-embroilment so I’m asking Mayet to ….well I’m throwing pearls aren’t I?

kidneyhawk
    Participant

well I’m throwing pearls aren’t I?

No. I don’t think you are.

Your comment, of course, carries the allusion to the proverbial biblical swine. Mayet is a human being with a lot of creative powers and potential. More than many who traverse these forums. Calling her a pig is quite a low blow, don’t you think?

But let’s talk humor some more while mum is being evicted and trying to protect her kids. She’s too…”pig-headed”…to get the jokes. And we know that Laughter is quite important. Peter Carroll, the greatest proponent of Austin Osman Spare, says so.

Shiva
    Participant

Is the a Sense of Humor?
    I’m against it.
    Your head is too thick to
    perceive the punch line.

kidneyhawk
    Participant

Is the a Sense of Humor?
    I’m against it.
    Your head is too thick to
    perceive the punch line.

Is the WHAT a Sense of Humor?

WHAT are you against?

WHO are you addressing?

WHAT does this mean?

Anonymous

well fuck it is all about me

when me is mine of the ALL in my mind being that which is divine of thine

do I really want to read the previous comments.. don’t feel like getting shiv’ed EVER again…

hey that lil prick got 3 wise men .. all I got was llamas and goats as neighbours yesterday ..looked out my window straight up a llamas ass

sense of humour I got it

but it was great getting new critters next door

naww my picture privileges are gone.. I will have them back please … I said please

and the beginning begins again. The Creation inspired by Creation which was inspired by Creation – lahoraveral La Hora Veral amor davino (The Time Especially) horizontally and vertically of Divine Love – Union 4 Kreation of KAOS angles of the dangles of diagonals..

who was suess anyway.. was he a girl?

ps dont mind my edits.. constant creation to thwart destruction..
    our universe is thought – Mind of Mine to Be You or not to be you.. so many questions.. the answers are coming as the world awaits the scond coming of Jesus.. me? well since menopause I just arrive…
    constant creation to thwart destruction..

pieces of 8 don’t be late the pi that is lie has to die..

word of the aeon .. hmm I got a whole dictionary done and creating more daily… there is nun… I like Hor’ver cos I write it for many hours a day 19-hor 19-ver 19-hor-ver Horizontal Vertical the folds of all the find the god of nun…

In the beginning ra emerged from the waters of nun… nun ra Thoth is Mayet Mayet is Thoth.. word of knowledge is knowledge of word ra’ra ra’ra Tzaddi is the mirror moon.. I guess my mind is pretty fluid.. . I like my word for yesterday.. symbiology that goes so many places

La Hora a Hora whore of the apocalypse babalon is time
    you can create lies but you cannot kill truth you can only bury it.. and sooner or later Truth will unbury itself and destroy the lies that were created by its very being the way it is …. be truth or fear truth

in the beginning there was truth=logos man saw truth and he shit himself
    truth said positives reduces and is contained … negative from no point of origin and all is endless therefore matter is a lie anti matter is the truth .. ah I got to go write all this down..

yeah shiva crazy shit .. fluid not liquid..Im fine it’s all sublime .. the kids are sick what makes it tick about time it went tock and the end 4 the stock

Tiger
    Participant

During practice
    of awakening
    into
    the bairn
    behaves as all knowing completely wonderful.
    A sense of autonomy, adventure
    as if
    the universe was it’s oyster
    a blindness
    about limitations
    both physical and mental
    falling
    stumbling
    picking up
    develops
    essentially

different colors
    of green
    with some fibers
    of red
    blond
    and dark
    mauve curling
    Gauloises

Shiva
    Participant

K: WHAT are you against?

Sense.

WHO are you addressing?

Anyone who can read.

WHAT does this mean?

Absolutely nothing … whuch is the key of the Law.

T: awakening … into … the bairn

Why are you sleeping in a barn?

Anonymous

tobacco? shemacco

bairn scottish for child

too cold to sleep in barns there is boogs there

Anonymous

Please stop writing about yourself.

no

it is all about me I have the word I am the word

simples … visual perception

point of reference first you tell me to do the work then you sprout liquid poopy loopy and stand in the way of truth

how about you stop telling me what you think/believe/copyright of what you think I can’t do like every other male hooman I have ever met has ..

stop stamping on someones joy just because you think you can.. you cant

I can do and I will do and i do do solid do do’s

OTO can shove copyrights up my neighbours lamas ass what is meant to be WILL BE and that is truth
    anything else will not stand up without being blown apart like zero is a japanese scaryplane 1937 vintage
    if all was for nought as nought is for all, the mountains may crumble but free will stand tall

ps give me a copyright of this copyright and I will holy horver it and ALL the crap of falseness and lies that is out of existance … do you represent the OTO ? or the COTO or the SOTO or what rich big bizz do you represent? certainly not crowley

i thought you were a dentist.. I do have some lawyers you can go all dental on ..
    stay viewing for the most beautiful hanging tower of man death

quake shakes the fat controllers from deep down hadesvilla..

Tiger
    Participant

“As all diseases have two conjunct causes, one immediate, external and exciting,
    the other constitutional, internal, and predisposing,
    so it is with Dreams, which are Dis‑Eases,
    or unbalanced States of Consciousness,
    Disturbers of Sleep as Thoughts are of Life.

This exciting Cause
    is commonly of two kinds:
    videlicet, imprimis, the physical Condition of the Sleeper, as a Dream of Water caused by a shower without, or a Dream of Strangulation caused by a Dyspnoea, or a Dream of Lust caused by the seminal Congestions of an unclean Life, or a Dream of falling or flying caused by some unstable Equilibrium of Body.

Secundo,
    the psychic condition of the Sleeper, the Dream being determined by recent Events in Life, usually those of the Day previous, and especially such Events as have caused Excitement of Anxiety, the more so if they be unfinished or unfulfilled.

But this exciting Cause is of a superficial Nature,
    as it were a Cloke or a Mask;
    and thus
    it but lendeth Aspect
    to the other Cause,
    which lieth
    in the Nature of
    the Sleeper ”
    http://www.gclvx.org/Liber%20Siloam.htm

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Tiger.

dom
    Participant

Kidneyhawk I didn’t know Mayet was getting evicted or having her kids taken away. Where was that said? I have to scroll on posts when their looking incoherent.

Hey Mayet I hope you get the eviction homelessness problem sorted out. Maybe start looking into your other creative projects as that Atu one seems to be more trouble for what it’s worth. Maybe Crowley put a protective entity around his cards so no-one could fuck with them. Maybe he’s fucking you up for fucking with his Atu like 20th century Egyptian tomb raiders were attacked? In that case you’re possessed dear. Take Crowley’s advice on such situations. Get exorcised.
    My 2 cents.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  dom.

dom
    Participant

For now here’s some links that may help;

https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/emergency-temporary-accommodation/emergency-accommodation

Home

07 5532 9611

office@gcclc.org.au

07 5532 9125

PO Box 10614 Southport, QLD, 4215

Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 4.00pm

Tuesday Night Clinic from 5pm

lashtal
    Keymaster

@Mayet: You emailed me on 21 June, apologising for your repeated failure to comply with the simple Guidelines under which participation on this site is permitted. These Guidelines are in part for simple politeness intended to make the site a friendly and considerate place and in part to minimise the risk of legal action that would shut LAShTAL.COM down. You noted that you had been ‘rude’ and provided an ‘assurance that it won’t happen again.’ But what have we seen? Beyond repeated copyright infringement, I mean. The same behaviours as we’ve seen every other time. The same behaviours that you have displayed in a host of other Forums.

Some examples from this thread alone:

My work is a continuance of Aleister’s work Unlike many others who wander off to Grant, Osman Spare, germer, wilson and so on…

I SMOKE weed

my work is new, it is original and it as you KNOW opens up the book of thoth with totally new perspective. Perhaps why everyone is running scared is i gave away some secrets.. shock.. who fucking cares

when I post like i have sometimes.. thats my lion.. I hold her in check because the world isnt ready for her in their face..

well fuck it is all about me … when me is mine of the ALL in my mind being that which is divine of thine …

pieces of 8 don’t be late the pi that is lie has to die..
    it is all about me I have the word I am the word

how about you stop telling me what you think/believe/copyright of what you think I can’t do like every other male hooman I have ever met has ..
    stop stamping on someones joy just because you think you can.. you cant
    I can do and I will do and i do do solid do do’s
    OTO can shove copyrights up my neighbours lamas ass what is meant to be WILL BE and that is truth…

naww my picture privileges are gone.. I will have them back please … I said please

No ‘privileges’ were removed.

yeah i get it.. thread deleted user account banned…

Regrettably, yes, I’m now going to close this thread and remove your posting rights. Given the issues you’re clearly going through, I hope this allows you to focus on what’s really important and protects you from digging an even deeper hole in public.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘to lashtal and members.’ is closed to new replies.