Viridarium Umbris for Sale  

RSS

Anonymous
07/06/2013 9:42 pm  

For Sale Much Loved Copy Of:

Viridarium Umbris
The Pleasure-Garden of Shadow
XOANON Limited

By Daniel A. SchulkeStandard Edition: limited to 576 numbered copies, casebound in gilt-stamped luminescent green bookcloth.

£600 (+Postal costs from London, UK)

Condition - Used - like new

An extensive grimorium of Wortcunning, or herb-magic, the Pleasure-Garden treats of the secret knowledge of trees and herbs as delivered by the Fallen Angels unto mankind.
[/align:1ct0lu9q][/font:1ct0lu9q]

Anonymous
08/06/2013 5:43 pm  

Natasha,
You might want to also post this notice in "The Witches Sabbath" Yahoo Group.  Good luck with the sale!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Witches_Sabbath/

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/06/2013 6:22 pm  

Thanks for that tip I will.
PS) I like your quote from Andrew - he was my tutor at uni - we had some very interesting coffee breaks together - an amazingly intelligent man - such a loss!

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
08/06/2013 8:51 pm  

You're welcome, Natasha!  If you want could you start a thread and share some of your experiences and conversations with Chumbley?  I'd be keen to hear some stories from someone who knew him personally, and I'm sure others here would as well!

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
12/06/2013 2:03 am  

Natasha,
I didn't see a post in the yahoo group from you.  I forgot to mention that you would have to be a member to post.  I'll post a link to this thread for you!

ReplyQuote
waysidewitch
(@waysidewitch)
20/08/2019 9:41 am  

This is probably completely pointless given how long ago you posted this thread about having a copy of Daniel A. Schiller's "Ciridarium Umbris" for sale- but I have to ask, do you still by any chance have this book for sale? If so, I would LOVE to buy it! Cheers!

ReplyQuote
waysidewitch
(@waysidewitch)
20/08/2019 9:43 am  

Good gods! Damn auto-correction! Grrr argh! Apologies, I meant:

*Daniel A. Schulke's "Viridarium Umbris"*

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
20/08/2019 3:20 pm  

By the wayside, I haven't seen N.O.X. posting here for several years. As for auto-correction, this is a bold example of how the Borg is taking over ... to our detriment.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
21/08/2019 10:13 am  

Groundhog day...

ReplyQuote
Share: