Home Forums Community For Sale and Wanted Viridarium Umbris for Sale

• This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 weeks, 1 day ago.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Natasha
    Participant

[font=times new roman:1ct0lu9q][align=center:1ct0lu9q]For Sale Much Loved Copy Of:

Viridarium Umbris
    The Pleasure-Garden of Shadow
    XOANON Limited

By Daniel A. SchulkeStandard Edition: limited to 576 numbered copies, casebound in gilt-stamped luminescent green bookcloth.

£600 (+Postal costs from London, UK)

Condition – Used – like new

An extensive grimorium of Wortcunning, or herb-magic, the Pleasure-Garden treats of the secret knowledge of trees and herbs as delivered by the Fallen Angels unto mankind.
    [/align:1ct0lu9q][/font:1ct0lu9q]

N.O.X
    Participant

Natasha,
    You might want to also post this notice in “The Witches Sabbath” Yahoo Group.  Good luck with the sale!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Witches_Sabbath/

Natasha
    Participant

Thanks for that tip I will.
    PS) I like your quote from Andrew – he was my tutor at uni – we had some very interesting coffee breaks together – an amazingly intelligent man – such a loss!

N.O.X
    Participant

You’re welcome, Natasha!  If you want could you start a thread and share some of your experiences and conversations with Chumbley?  I’d be keen to hear some stories from someone who knew him personally, and I’m sure others here would as well!

N.O.X
    Participant

Natasha,
    I didn’t see a post in the yahoo group from you.  I forgot to mention that you would have to be a member to post.  I’ll post a link to this thread for you!

waysidewitch
    Participant

This is probably completely pointless given how long ago you posted this thread about having a copy of Daniel A. Schiller’s “Ciridarium Umbris” for sale- but I have to ask, do you still by any chance have this book for sale? If so, I would LOVE to buy it! Cheers!

waysidewitch
    Participant

Good gods! Damn auto-correction! Grrr argh! Apologies, I meant:

*Daniel A. Schulke’s “Viridarium Umbris”*

Shiva
    Participant

By the wayside, I haven’t seen N.O.X. posting here for several years. As for auto-correction, this is a bold example of how the Borg is taking over … to our detriment.

Anonymous

Groundhog day…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.