From Encyclopedia ThelemicaJump to navigationJump to search
Book 4 part 1 chapter 1 on asana
- Sit in a chair; head up, back straight, knees together, hands on knees, eyes closed. ("The God.")
- Kneel; buttocks resting on the heels, toes turned back, back and head straight, hands on thighs. ("The Dragon.")
- Stand; hold left ankle with right hand (and alternately practise right ankle in left hand, etc.), free forefinger on lips. ("The Ibis.")
- Sit; left heel pressing up anus, right foot poised on its toes, the heel covering the phallus; arms stretched out over the knees: head and back straight. ("The Thunderbolt.")
- This page was originally sourced from Thelemapedia. Retrieved May 2009.