Frater Sabazius X° is the current Rex Summus Sanctissimus (Supreme and Holy King) of U.S. Grand Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis. He was appointed to that office by Hymenaeus Beta XII°, Outer Head of O.T.O., at the founding of U.S.G.L. in 1996. As King, he has broad powers to manage and direct O.T.O. within the U.S. He is also ex officio Primate of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica for the U.S.
Significant achievements during Sabazius's reign include:
- Implementation of most of the governmental and procedural apparatus set out in Liber CXCIV ("An Intimation with respect to the Constitution of the Order")
- Establishment of stable and manageable corporate business practices at both the Grand Lodge and local body levels
- Improvement of local body officer, initiator, and clergy training
- Hosting of four National O.T.O. Conferences
- This page was originally sourced from Thelemapedia. Retrieved May 2009.