To be revised or deleted
The Dhammapada (Pali, translates as Path of the Dharma. Also Prakrit Dhamapada, Sanskrit Dharmapada) is a Buddhist religious scripture, containing 423 verses in 26 categories. According to tradition, these are answers to questions put to the Buddha on various occasions, most of which deal with ethics.
Excerpt from the Dhammapada
- Wikipedia (2005). Dhammapada. Retrieved March 4, 2005.
- Brough, John. The Gandhari Dharmapada. Motilal Banarsidass Publishers Private Limited. Delhi, 2001.
- "Dhammapada". Electronic Buddhist Archives.
- "Dhammapada : A Translation". Access to Insight.
- Muller, F. Max, "The Dhammapada".
- Jung, Chng Tiak, and Tan Chade Meng, "The Dhammapada The path of the Dhamma".
- "E-Sangha Buddhism Portal - Dhammapada".
- Commentary on the Dhammapada by Swami Nirmalananda Giri, a Hindu teacher