Portal:Aleister Crowley Timeline/On this Day/June
From Encyclopedia ThelemicaJump to navigationJump to search
These are the selected On this Day for June that appear on the Aleister Crowley Timeline portal. The "edit" links edit the portal subpages that are displayed as sections here.
- 1906 - "A.'. good but interfered with fatigue."
- 1902 - Reached the "kiltas" only moving forward with absolute necessities and leaving eveything else with the "Lambadar at Askoli."
- 1906 - Arrives at Liverpool and learns of the death of his daughter. Goes to London. "A.'. appropriate in tone."
- 1902 - Spent evening "with Eckenstein weighing out the flour supply and painting the sacks."
- 1906 - "A.'. a sad and mechanic exercise."
- 1907 - Back to London.
- 1928 - “Kasimira and I have been discussing the possibility of our marriage for two days. Ask the Yi: shall I marry Kasimira”
- 1906 - "A.'. no good." Decides to ask Rose definitely if she will come on a Magical retirement with him.
- 1941 - (or 15) Sunday: Upset and irritated by the lack of communication from Lady Frieda Harris regarding the Thoth tarot exhibition cancellation, AC writes to her, "I just couldn't help myself from wondering what happened at Oxford. Was the show opened at all? If so by whom? Or did the police pinch the whole crowd? I had it in my stupid mind that somebody or other would let me know. How utterly silly of me! What can it possibly matter whether I know or not? ... "
- 1907 - Golf. Love to Rose.
- 1907 - Preparations for the Retirement.
- 1941 - Writes a letter to Lady Frieda Harris. AC was upset with her for failing to tell him of the cancellation of the Thoth tarot exhibition that was scheduled to have taken place a few days earlier at the Nicholas and Venn gallery in Oxford.
- 1903 - After having moved his bed into the Temple constructed for the Abramelin Operation he was "afflicted by dreams and visions of the most appalling Abramelin devils...."
- 1907 - Leaves for Southhampton via Alton. Lunch with Agnes Crowley. To Winchester meeting Charlie. Arrives in Southhampton boarding the "Ellida".
- 1947 - Gardner writes to AC wanting to know how much to charge for initiation into the Minerval degree; also revealing that he has achieved at least a VIIº rank in the Order.
- 1943 - Evan Morgan Lord Tredegar had invited AC to visit and he arrived at Tredegar Park on this day.
- 1907 - Rose visits.
- 1907 - New preparations for departure with Lord and Lady Tankerville
- 1943 - Writes another letter to Edward Bryant while visiting Evan Morgan at Tredegar Park. AC is still attempting to arrange their meeting and again offers possible times for doing. so.
- 1902 - Sat on the loose corner of his tent for 5 hours while wind "blew like hell!"
- 1902 - Dull weather.
- 1902 - Bad weather
- 1902 - Eckenstein ill.
- 1902 - Could not start due to high winds.
- 1903 - "Decide to do tests on old principle to see how I really stand."